Interval International / Pending exchange
We have been a member of interval international for 10+ years and have finally had enough! I have 3 wks per year with marriott that i have banked with interval and have requested one week of vacation at 30+ locales for a one month period approx. Mid december 2010 to mid jan 2011. I agreed to be on a "pending list" in july for the fee of $139. 00. Nothing has opened since then, but we recieve calls from interval every week that ring twice then hang - up. Whenwe call back they try to sell us a new 3 year contract with them for 15% of retail price while mentoining they have no exchange for us. I realize now what the travel savvy have known for years. . . Never invest in a timeshare! The price of the buy - in, maintenence fees, exchange fees, and pending reservation fees, would buy a week per year at the ritz - carlton or equivalent the rest of our lives. Something to ponder before you invest in ii. . . What a rip - off.
More Interval International Complaints & Reviews
- Interval International - Beware of interval international! 
- Interval International - Time share exchange policy 
- Interval International - Timeshare use! 
- Interval International - Timeshare exchange
- Interval International - Stop buying timeshare or just read
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - customer service, or the lack of it.
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - no customer service resolution
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - no response from my resort cc money/banking weeks
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - exchange - refund
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - that scam of 59 days in advance to request a place. no resort in the world will have a room if you request it 59 days in advance