International Service Check / Payments not received.

1 United Arab Emirates

In the end of July current year, I have performed my first two service checks in Dubai. One in the cafe and the other in a restaurant, where I paid for 3 course dinner with the dessert and alcohol. I submitted my long and detailed reports on time, which were complemented and reviewed by ISC team as "Very Good".
Immediately after, I kept receiving new assignments, even through the phone call. I decided however, that I would not proceed with any new checks until I received the reimbursement of my first two I conducted. (I used a word "reimbursement" because it is not a payment - they will pay you only up to a certain amount stated previously in the assignment and this will not include the cost of transportation for instance). I wanted to see how this system worked. The same I have repeated to my Field Coordination Supervisor.
On September 1st, I wrote a letter enquiring about the coverage of my costs, to which I received a response to wait until the end of September, since supposedly checks payments are processed within 4 to 8 weeks.
As of to today I have not received any payment.
Sorry, this company practices seem unethical and unprofessional.

Wu