International Magazine Company / Possible Fraud

PA, United States Review updated:
Magazine company offered me a free deal of magazines but charged anyways, I attempted to change my magazines and inquire about the charges but the phone number provided to me by them was not in service and the phone number under the bank statements was also fake[protected]). I received letters warning of debt collectors and later received phone calls from a debt collection company called Luebke Baker & Associates telling me I owed them roughly $800 but offered to settle for $200. There are also various consumer complaints about the legitimacy of this company as well.
Pa

Comments

Am
  16th of Nov, 2008
they just called me and told me i won a diamond watch and a bunch of free magazines and id just have to pay like $4 dollars a week and wanted my credit card number and i told them i didnt feel comfortable giving it over the phone and he kept trying to convince me it was ok and saying "now tell me your card number". the phone number didnt even show up with an area code.
Sc
  21st of Mar, 2009
this company is a scam and a half. someone need to find out where there real address is so i can take them to court

National Magazine Logo National Magazine