Intercape / voucher

1 South Africa

I have booked a bus on the 20/08/09 at 18:15 at Khayelitsha mall Shoprite that will be leaving the same day from Bellville to Bloemfontein. There was a taxi strike and i could not get the taxi to take me to Bellville, so i have gone back to Shoprite to cancell the ticket, but their system did not allow them to cancell it. The person called Simphiwo Vananda and Zintle Gcolotela contacted intercape emmidiately and i was given the voucher that they said i can use it whenever i will be travelling. The reason why i was given this voucher was because i was foced to leave the same day because i was going to Bloemfontein for attending the funeral of the family member, but yesterday on the 03/02/2010 i have contacted the number i was given by people mentioned above to check if the voucher is still available. I was told it have expired on the 21/08/2009.

I need help from your department, because i am working hard trying not to add on criminals and now intercape is robbing me day light.

I do not think myself, family, friends and people close to me will ever trust intercape services anymore

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further details and the voucher number on this numeber. [protected]

Tu