IntegraScan / scam / rip-off
Do NOT use Integrascan background checking services. It is a complete rip off and waste of money. They will also not refund your money after you realize you were just ripped off. They also have a terrible customer service that refuses to take care any issues.
I paid $40 to have a background check completed. I entered all the information about the person, and after I paid, it searched and came back "Could Not Locate Individual". That was it, $40 for them to tell me that, no money back. I called them to see if I could get a refund, they said all customer service is handled through email (Because they know they are a fraudulent company and would not be able to handle all the complaints over the phone). After emailing the support department, I received a response after several days stating "It says in our terms of service (link) that only some jurisdictions are searched." Basically, in the fine print in their terms of service, they tell you that they don't really perform a search anywhere except for 2-3 counties in each state. Unfortunately, myself and many others find this out the hard way.
DO NOT use IntegraScan, it is a complete waste of money, a huge rip-off. They will steal your money and will not refund even they do not provide you with any background information at all. STAY FAR AWAY!!
More IntegraScan Complaints & Reviews
- IntegraScan.com - avoid integrascan at all costs! 
- IntegraScan - scam 
- IntegraScan - hady behavior
- IntegraScan - Stay far away 
- IntegraScan - fraud 
- [Resolved] IntegraScan - rip off background check
- IntegraScan - class action against integrascan for violations of fair credit reporting act 
- IntegraScan - privacy issues
- IntegraScan.com - He just continues to scam people and bilk innocent victims out of their money 
- IntegraScan - biggest rip-off on internet!