Intec Collegeunethical behaviour/registration dispute

Good Day,

To whom it may concern, I would like to lay a formal complaint, and do request it being resolved. Back in the middle of last year being 2016, I applied for Matric via Intec Correspondence College.
I spoke to an Amanda Zumba who asked me to forward all my documents as per registration as well as my deposit ( I do have proof of this payment ), I was then told that Amanda Zumba will be my student consultant.
I accepted the terms and conditions, however still till this day I have no idea what my student number is, I have not received my welcome pack with all my documentation, I should have been finished this year, Intec has wasted my time for all this months, I would like to register again for the new Matric year, however I refuse to pay the deposit again as I have done that last year with no correspondence from my so called consultant to advise me at least bout what is going on.
The other problem I have is that when I registered for this on my application form it clearly stipulates that my postal address and my residential address is different as I didn't want it going to my residential address at the time as I knew that I wouldn't be there, but Intec still failed to adhere to those instructions and sent apparently sent it to the residential address, which is not the case as I would of received those document.

I have witnesses to prove this as well as the deposit details.

I would also like to complain about your online chat, two ladies by the name of Nafisa and Vanessa advised me they would look into this matter, however they have not assisted me in providing me with the relevant information.

I do hope that this matter will be finally sorted out, as I would not like to take this matter further.

For more details, my ID number is [protected]