INTEC College / no student support

1 johannesburg, South Africa

My son (student nr [protected]) lodged his assignments on 27 oct. I wish to lodge a complaint about your services.

We sent in my son’s assignments on 27 october, and have not had any confirmation that you have received them. we had to send them from my email address, as you system was down again!

Every time we call to speak to someone, the call just gets cut off with a voice saying you have a problem. this has been going on for at least 2 weeks.

My son sent a query via the website to jordash naidoo his student advisor, but has still not had a reply, this has also been more than 2 weeks.

This morning I got through to a person, who told me she couldn’t help, because the system was down and I must call back.

This is completely unacceptable!

Your courses cost the same as last year, but you didn’t print anything or provide hand books, so you must have 99% of the course money. why don’t you use that to sort your system out and support the students?

• have you received his assignments?
• what date is the cut off for assignments to be in so he can write exams next year march/april (he waited 3 months for results and only got his study material in aug this year)
• how and where can we get answers to assignments to check what correct answers are to questions he got wrong?
• how and where can we get past exams papers?

Please answer me urgently