INTEC College / cancellation of the course
I applied to study with Intec College last year 25 November 2011 and I paid my registration fee, the registra told me that I will receive my study materials in 21 days after my registration. I received my study materials after two months and I didn't reveive all of them. The software was delivered to me in April 2012. On the 13 February I went to their offices and I told them that I want to cancel this course and Sylvia Mjuqu said I must write a letter to Cape Town and I did so and she e-mail it.
The problem now Intec is demanding me to pay their money that I owe them, and I've benn sending e-mails to ICG asking them that how possible will it be for me to pay because I sent a letter notifying them that I'm cancelling the course. Till today I've never receive any response, but they are demanding me to pay their installments which are now in arrears.
Please help me!!!
More INTEC College Complaints & Reviews
- INTEC College - accounts department 
- INTEC College - stay away from intec college 
- INTEC College - refund 
- INTEC College - pathetic feedback & no study material 
- INTEC College - bad service 
- INTEC College - study material not received /assignment not marked
- INTEC College - poor /no feedback /poor communication / wrong statements
- INTEC College - de-registration
- INTEC College - refund still not received 
- INTEC College - unethical behaviour/registration dispute