INTEC Collegestay away from intec college

C

I already complained about Intec not keeping to their promises and giving 10% discount where it is due. Even Karen does not answer my e-mails or calls. She does not even call back on messages that I have left her.

• Updated by Dephney · Nov 12, 2019

I did sent deregistration forms but no response i did this because i ve got a serious financial problem i cant even write or read that means intec is taking money every month for nothing while i am not studying please help me

• Le
    Leja Voges May 03, 2020

After writing exams in november 2019, I have still not received my exam results.

Every time I phone they say they are emailing it to me right away.

Please help

• Ne
    Nelie mthomtombeni Mar 01, 2020

Student no [protected] I just want to ask if will I gonna ever get my result and also pick up your phones since 2018 I have been asking for my result still now I haven't got anything, give me my result from 2017 and 2018 result

Comments

• Mu
    Mutile Petuna Feb 29, 2020

I have been studying with Intec college and they do not give me my results, every time I call them they tell me they will send me and they drop their phone. At work they need these results and it pains me because I paid R23000 for this course of mechanical engineering with no results now. Student no:[protected].Names:Mutile Petuna.id:[protected]

• De
    Dephney Nov 18, 2019

I did sent my deregistration form they dont reply me so that i can know whats going on i do have financial problem i cant afford to pay anymore im unable to read or write due to stress money is going each and every month but i cant cope need help my number [protected] student nr [protected]

• Wa
    Waseefa Nov 05, 2019

I have submitted a cancellation form in September but till date it has not been cancelled i have sent numerous emails and called and all i can be told is i have to wait and i am liable for debts till its cancelled it seems its taking longer so thay more money can be debited from my account

MarlenevA Sep 25, 2019

Good day,

I have written my exams in June 2019, and today 19 September 2019 have not received one of the subject results, as it is still outstanding. I phone and follow-up every day, to no avail. I do believe that this is pathetic.

Student Number: [protected]

• Ko
    Komazi Aug 04, 2019

I was doing VIP protection with u and pay my Acc up.im now blacklisted for R275 that i hear appear under your name.may i get a clear statemejt from you on that issue.

• Ve
    Venisha Feb 11, 2019

Hi
    I completed my course with Intec college in March 2008, I paid in full at the start of my course, passed all my module and I still did not receive my certification but every month when I call in they promise that my certification will be delivered by end of month and I still have not receive it
    Venisha Maistry
    [protected]

Intec College - I will not put up with this
    Intec College - BAD SERVICE
    Intec College - Wrong information received by student advisors
    Intec College - Poor service and zero response to queries
    Intec College - This is my third request and no process
    Intec College - Service is non existent and response feedback is nothing short of shocking
    Intec College - Pathetic feedback & no study material

This Is Just 1 consumer website and look at the complaints do you see a pattern. Intec are known for bad service, lies, miss information, and famous for BREACHING CONTRACTS. Please help.

Shaun Rose Nov 16, 2010

Please could somebody Respond to the complaints This type of company cannot continue to operate legally in South Africa they have made jokes of the thousands of people that have waisted money and are still being robbed by Intec this has to stop where are the advisers.

Shaun Rose Nov 16, 2010

Intec are just laughing in our faces I've been miss informed, lied to and have had my contract breached by Intec and 1 man alone can't touch intec what suggestions could we come up with in order to make Intec fall or to give them a Bad name. they have not contacted me to date regarding the issues i'm having I've posted on Hello Peter as well as this consumer website but the problem is this is just a complaints website the responses we receive will all be the same as they have an automated system that replies to these types of consumer complaints so we oculd post a million complaints and only get 1 answer we need someone who could lead us in the right direction on how to hit INTEC with a devastating blow that they will battle to recover from basically they are robbing us and we have no feet to stand on a saw another complaint from some poor guy in JHB intec are clever they make sure the study materiel is late cause if you read the claws in the contract cancel with in 14days but it takes the book a month if not a month and a half to come by the time they start stuffing you around and stealing money for a service they not giving its to late these people are clever and have set up the system so you get roped into the contract with no way out.