InStyler / Return policy a scam
I purchased the Instyler shell rollers for a free trial for 30 days. They did NOT work on my hair as advertised. I waited on hold for over 20 min. 2 days in a row to get an authoroization code to return them. This department is only open M-F for very limited hours. I wrote a written explanation complete with phone numbers and returned them before my 30 days were up. Instyler returned the rollers to me with a note saying I had to follow their return policy. It is impossible to get through to customer service to get an authorization code. Now my 30 days are up and I will have to pay shipping twice, even if they will waive the 30 day period. What an expensives waste of time and money! Please help me get credit for the 2 months they have charged me 39.99 each month and stop the next 2 months fees.
More InStyler Complaints & Reviews
- InStyler - Order Processing 
- InStyler - Bait & Switch + Faulty Product 
- InStyler - Terrible product
- InStyler - Unauthorized charges 
- InStyler - Bad product 
- InStyler - Falling apart after little use! 
- InStyler - Instyler
- InStyler - defeactive product, take payments on the wrong date without informing you.
- InStyler - very bad result
- InStyler - Dangerous instrument, poorly made