Instagramwigs paid for and not received

M Nov 15, 2017

Micah dickey from atlanta georgia goes by many code names. He always changes his @ name when people start to realize they have been scammed. I sent micah $310 for a wig I was supposed to have mailed to me. Instead he sent off flat empty mailing packages and send tracking numbers that never leave georgia! I have been digging and digging only to find out that micah dickey has ben stealing from hard working people for years! Instagram does nothing when you report him. The atl police department in that area clearly is too busy to look into the situation with all the complaints. Micah gives you the run around like his mom is sick, or he has a photoshoot and the packages came back to him. So he can resend it. He has millions of followers and claims to be an atlant celebrity hair stylist!!! Check on instagram #micahthescammer #micahdamac #micahthefraud you will find plenty more situations like this one. We have a group on instagram with over 20 ladies. The thing is... We all figure it out once the money is gone. We have to come up with some type of awareness.