InMotion Hosting / Customer Service

Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

http://www.inmotionhosting.com/ - We went on line and for the most part read good thing about InMotion. We have only been with InMotion a short time and our measured experience would be rated as a D-.

We signed up asking for our hub out of LA and we were placed on the East Coast. Of course we went down with everyone else but they got us up and working and kept us informed while getting it done. I did ask to be moved to to LA as per my original request and they advised they would comply. They submitted a ticket and because I have an auto responder I received email twice every minute as our auto responders talked to each other. I call and they fixed the problem. My server went down again about a week later. I called and they fixed it in less than 2 hours. I again asked if they moved me to LA. Not done yet.

Today they completed the task and sent me an email and our auto responders promptly begin talking to each other again. This was after I asked that they not put me into the system because of the email spamming problem. I called and learned that they had moved me to the server location originally request and thanked them. I also requested that they fix the email problem and they advised that was my problem. I told them that I get auto responses from my clients and businesses and this does not occur so why was this my problem. They advised they would not fix it on their end and that it worked well for their other customers.

I asked (I believe his name was Chase) to talk to customer service and was told they were busy and that customer service advised that I could cancel my service by going to InMotion.net/cancel.

I thought I would get faster ISP service than what I received from Go Daddy but instead I got more downtime and the Customer Service?

On the Customer Service issue they could take some lessons from Go Daddy. At this point in time I am very disappointed with InMotion and could not recommend them to anyone.

Jeff Daley
Scottsdale Arizona
[protected]@LuxuryValleyHomes.com

Comments

• Tr
      2nd of Aug, 2013
    InMotion Hosting - Uptime and Service
    Sami
    Turkey

nmotion hosting complaint!?!!?
    “Hello, I do not prefer to submit my photo ID, so could you please cancel my account and charge back the amount I ‘ve paid? ?”

pls.feedback?

23rd of Aug, 2013
    InMotion Hosting - Uptime and Service

One of their servers has been down for 5 days. They offer no customer service, promise callbacks and never call. Every time you go onto their chat helpline you get the response "we are working on it". After 5 days and begging them to move me to another server, they agreed saying it would take 72 hours. They refused to call me and said they would speak to me only if I phoned in. They simply don't take any responsibility for the product they offer.