Infinity Funding Group / refund

1 Bohemia, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-770-7033

This company is a fraud... The say they promise to get you a loan modification or forbarrance and spend all your time telling you this and that and are doing absoulutly nothing... They get your money and you go through hell to get it back if you even do... I anm still trying to get 1000.00 back since I began with this fraud company on august... I am in forclosure and about to be put on the street because of there promises... Stay away from them

Comments

• Be
      29th of May, 2009

I am on the same situation. I have a signed contract for a loan modification back in 2008, and they were not able to do anything for me. I have requested a refund and they agreed to a partial refund of the fees, but never send me the money. I have filed a complaint with BBB and the case was closed as unresolved. BBB has advised to complaint with the Attorney General and the NY State Banking Department. I have a signed letter from Neil Singer (President), and have been dealing with Jim Pepio (VP) wasting my time. I have also filed a law suit in the small claims court to get my money back. These guys look professional, but turned out to be a fraud and are taking advantage of good people in need of help to avoid being foreclosed. What a shame!

• Vi
      24th of Jul, 2009

Bottom Line-
    Here are some of the latest 'EXCUSES' I have heard from Oldring regarding my refund...
    Some employees embezzled all of our money, as soon as we get some money, we will send you a refund.
    Or how about I will have Neil Singer call you tomorrow at noon, you WILL get your money back.
    OR how about he (Oldring) calls out of the blue one day and says that we were approved for a Loan Mod, when I knew MONTHS ago, we weren't. I tried to explain this to him and he was clueless.

These guys are caught up in so many lies that they don't know what the hell they are saying or even who they are talking to.

NOW~ NOBODY answers the phone (not even the nameless secretary) and Oldring's cell number is no longer in service.

Tell me this doesn't SCREAM fraud!

In the beginning, their selling point was a 100% positive record with the BBB. Since I have filed two complaints with them (BBB), they informed me that they can't do anything about getting me my money back~ This is why they have a 100% record (because they KNEW the BBB wouldn't be able to help the consumer...sneaky eh???)

We are protected by the Consumer Protection Act!

Join me in filing complaints with the New York State Attorney General, Andrew Cuomo. I will fight to the bitter end!

Attorney General’s Office 800-771-7755 or visit www.oag.state.ny.us. For more tips, see the Attorney General’s brochure, “Avoid Foreclosure and Rescue Scams” at www.oag.state.ny.us/features/foreclosure_rescue_scams/about.html.