Indiapost / EMS / Nondelivery of courier!

1 Kuwait Review updated:

A packet of documents has been couriered to me from Mumbai more than a week ago but has not yet reached me. No information is available on the tracking site.
Ref no. : RR[protected]IN

Poor service!

Dr Anant Mashankar.

Comments

Fi
  15th of Oct, 2007

I think it has been send through registered post. There is no tracking facility for registered articles in Indiapost post website.

Mr
  5th of Oct, 2008

a package of documents has been couriered to me from imphal more than four months ago, but has not yet reached me.data on the receipt are imphal ho< 795001>, fgn-air-rp-ad D 822, counter -no -4, op-code2569, wt 3670grams, date of transaction 13, 06, 2008.pls kindly use ur office to help me trace the where about of the documents and inform me as soon as possible through the e mail option above, thanks for ur co-operation.

Pi
  6th of Nov, 2008

A packet has been couriered to me from Hyderabad a week ago but has not yet reached me. I don't know how to check the information on the tracking site. I need to know where it is, please help me. Thanks.
Ref no. : RR648020513IN

St
  15th of Nov, 2008

I have sent one SPEED post A/d addressed to Asst. Commissioner of Customs, Foreign post office, Mumbai through booked at Santacruz west post office on 1/11/08 wide receipt no EM 138927211 IN COUNTER NO :1, OP-CODE :003 WHICH IS TILL TODAY NOT DELIVERED