Indian Speed Post / International Post not delivered
I am really disappointed by the Indian Post. I dispatched a Packet on 26th Nov 2007 with the Parcel no: EM[protected]IN , It is still not delivered. The destination was Australia.The amount which is charged for international post was 700rs and the irony is even after spending so much of money the parcel is not delivered and the worst part is there is no information online,when feeded the number it says :
" Delivery information is not available at present.
Please try again later " .
The more ridiculous thing is the links for Complaint Registration dont work. It just doesnt let you submit the complaint and International destination cities are overlooked.
This is just inacceptable, there are so many emotions attached with a gift sent out and when something like this happens its too sad. I hope some enquiry is done or atleast some could tell me whom should we contact in this case . Help will be highly appreciated.
More Indian Speed Post Complaints & Reviews
- EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India - Parcel not delivered 
- Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN - Poor service! 
- Speed Post By Government Of India - Package delivery problem! 
- Indian Postal service - Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia 
- Indian Postal and Customs Department - Non delivery of Registered Parcel from US 
- India Post / Department Of Posts - not delivering parcel
- India Post / Department Of Posts - Delay in delivery of speed post
- Indian Post Office - Delivery of speed post
- India Post - Article got Stolen
- Indian Post - Claim amount not received yet