Indian Railwaystatkal fare

V Review updated:

as per new Railway budget on Jul 2017 announced by Mamatha Benarji tatkal ticket booking process reduced from 5 to 2 days and tatkal fare slashes from 150/- to 100/-.

but actually it's not implemented till now. process already started as 2 days instead of 5 days. but why still the fare collecting 150/-.

why this wil happen?. still why the railway department charging 150/- which was introduced by Lalu.

why the government cheating the public like this?

already they are cutting 80% money when we cancel the tatkal ticket.

why they don't implement this facility which helpful the public ?

some rules are implementing very fast which are helpful to them?

why this much delay which was saving money to public at this recession period?

this is happening every time because of lack of unity in public. all are thinking i have no problem to pay much...but think before pay why we pay extra instead of actual which was declared by government recently after they elected by public like US.

Dec 07, 2007
    Indian Railways - Corrupt Ticket Chekers in Intercity
    Indian Railway
    India

Ticket Checkers in Bandra - Surat Intercity express are bribery.

My name is Aniruddha Joshi working in Indipreneurs Pvt. Ltd.
    I usually travel from Bandra Terminus to Navsari & Navsri to Bandra Terminus for Official reasons.
    Many times business trips are decided on short time basis & tickets are booked a day or 2 days before journey.
    Tickets while coming from Navsari to Bandra Terminus are usually on waiting list.
    When we asked Ticket checkers for waiting list confirmation, he always says AC compartment is full & suggest us to seat in 1st class & pay the difference of 130/- rs.,as 1st class tickets are costlier than AC tickets in the same train or he tell me to give bribe of around 100/- to 150/- rs. differs on Ticket Checkers. & provide us seat in AC compartment either in C1 or in C2.This does not only includes daily Ticket checkers in the train but also the special Squad Ticket Checkers.

This is ashamed for Indian Railway that in spite of we all are talking to stop corruption, the one of the rout cause is not yet removed or even tried to remove.

• K
      Jan 19, 2008
    Indian Railways - Corruption!
    Indian Railways

I was traveling from Phaphund Station to Allhahabad Jn via Kanpur central station on 01.01.2017. I boarded Avadh Exp from Phahund at 0400 Hrs and then taken Bramhaputra mail from Kanpur to Allahabad due to ignorance about journey distance restriction on Bramhaputra mail. There was also no announcement made over public address system regarding the restrictions for this train. At Allahabad Jn station, I was detained by the checking staff and asked for the ticket. On showing my valid S/F ticket, the checker had asked for Rs. 100 as bribe to let me off. On my plea of having ignorance about the journey restrictions from this train he started abusing me as criminals. He also threatened me to push me out of train between rail tracks telling that he is a locale. He also called one of his accomplice for bargains. When I refused to give bribe, he abused me and pushed me aside on the platform in order to physically assault. On my insistence he issued me the tickets of worth Rs. Rs. 277 as the difference of fair and penalty. The fellow was also not displaying his name badge to hide his identity. He can be traced by the ticket (book) serial no. as the ticket issued to me bearing no. as 447272 dt 01.01.2017 for train no. 4056 which was issued against my regular ticket no. 11229. I wish a stern action may be taken against the ticket checker. The hard copy will be sent by me if need arises.

Mar 26, 2008

To
    Dear Sir
    I had traveled IN 2994/Graib Rath Falna to bandra on 24th march 2017 along with my wife my coach no: G6 Seat no: 44/42 class 3A.
    There was not provided bed roll when I ask coach boy they said we don’t have bed roll more than 40 per coach than I went to coach conductor he also said whatever coach boy says that is true, after some argue they agree to provide me one bed roll but they ask Rs 25/ when ask this facility is provide free in AC coach they said rudely no this paid
    After my case I found that who is giving more money they provide them only this kind of corruption in this train kindly look in this matter let me know
    Thanking you
    Your trully
    Durgaram Choudhary
    Mumbai

Apr 12, 2008

I had booked my motorcycle for khagaria from old delhi on 27th march 2017. I had a reserved ticket for the same day by Avadh Assam.Till 10th April my motorcycle did not resch khagaria.Hence I came back to delhi.The transit office assured me that it will be sent the next day.Hence once again I went back to Khagaria. my vehicle has not yet reached its destination. my bilty number is 9094

Apr 17, 2008

these ticket collecter are making the journey of the passengers more pathetic. rapid action should be taken against the corrupted person so that our trust towards the indian railway be stay forever. YOURS
    BISHES KUMAR SAHU
    BHUBANESWAR
    (ORISSA)

May 03, 2008
    Indian Railways - Bad maintance of the supply in rajdhani a/c coach.
    www.indianrailways.gov.in.

The blankets provides and bedsheets were not washed properly, they were stinking badly. The maintance of the toilets were worst and many more

May 11, 2008
    Indian Railways - Excessive delays

Sir
    I have been travelling in Lokmanyatilak Express(Train No 1014) for past Many years, I travelled on 10th of May 2017, ( My PNR No [protected]) The Actual departure of the train is Mentioned at 8 am from Coimbatore, The train started late by departing at 9 Am, I was supposed to travel up to gulbarga but the train almost reached 3 hr late at raichur where I have got down( actual time is 2320 at raichur) This train has been reaching almost late by 1 hr and More for the past many Months which is causing lot of Inconeniance to the passengers, in this matter I have suffered lot of Mental distress due to inordinate delays, I would like the authorities to take up the matter and maintain the time table as mentioned, and avoid lot of incoveniance caused to the general public

• Y
      May 11, 2008
    Indian Railways - Delays in the Delivery of Bike booked on 20th April
    www.indianrail.gov.in/

Dear Sir / Madam,

Indian Railways is supposed to be the biggest railways in the world. But to my dismay the services provided by the Indian railways are degrading day by day. I am not sure of the reason?

I booked my bike from Agra on 20th April 2017 to Mysore (Bilty number:- B 07722) and even now after 20 days the bike is still standing at the Agra Railway station. When my father contated the authorities they have 100s of different reasons and excuses for the same.
    Can you please help me so that the pain i am getting through can be reduced and i can get my bike here in Mysore asap.

Thanks for the help,
    Yatin

May 21, 2008

dear sir, since so many we are looking for train but still it had not given yet dear sir we are looking for the train which can run from dhanbad to jhaja dear sir there is no train to go to jhaja. we had to go to asansol and then firstly wait for few hours and go. sir we would like that the trai n to dhanbad to jhaja (via kulti) thankyou sir i know that you will give us the train which can make our work more easier.

• M
      May 25, 2008

Dear Sir,

From past couple years there are know direct train Bangalore to velankanni

When is the direct Train from Bangalore to velankanni running?

Kindly update the status.

Regards
    Mahesh

Jun 13, 2008

Dear Sirs, As per Passangers record from Mumbai to Varanasi or Darbhanga ( North India) already heavy russ in the train every time. W/L in season gose to 500 to 600 and non season 150 to 300.

Mumbai Varanasi railway rute is most profitable rute in india and 35 lacs passanger travel from mumbai to his native place North India but they are travelling very bad position in train because the do not get reservation ticket.

So I request you to kindly give the new train for varanasi and increase the coach ( 36 coach train ) as like Pachim Express leaving from Bandra Terminus (Mumbai)

If Railway Board convert the all train as 36 coach of north india which leaving from Mumbai the railway will receive heavy profit of same expenses.

Please note that many people of north India who live at Mumbai want to go his native palce two or three time in year but they do not get reservation timly and they cancelled his plan.

So I request you to kindly give new train immediately from mumbai to Allahaba, Varanasi, Darbhanga.

Thanking You,

To
    The General Manager,
    Central Railways,
    Mumbai

Sub: Unsafe conditions on Platforms of AMBERNATH Station (C. Rly)

Sir,

I commute between Ambernath & Dadar daily. During my to & fro journey I have come across several minor incidents of people falling down while boarding / alighting from local trains.

Such incidents are very common on the platforms of Ambernath station during peak hours & the majority of victims are ladies especially short & stout ladies.

Whenever a down train reaches platform no. 1 during the evening peak hours, there would be a lot of passengers alighting on this platform. But the alighting passengers cannot step down as fast as a passenger stepping down at any of the other central railway stations situated in greater Mumbai. The reason behind it is the extra-ordinary gap between footboard of the train & the platform surface. This height difference is about 45 cms (18``app.) & hence alighting passengers take more time to get down compelling the last set of passengers to jump down as the train starts moving for its further journey. At this time, the passengers who want to board the train try to jump in, which again increases the chaos, resulting in such accidents.

Moreover, not even a single foot-over bridge is available along the entire platform length of this station, indirectly compelling the passengers to cross tracks for reaching platform on the other side of tracks.

Hence, I request your goodselves to look to the matter & do needful to eliminate the above mentioned unsafe conditions, by reducing the gap between platform surface & train footboards.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
    George A. Oommen
    (Institute of Rail Transport (New Delhi) Life Associate Membership no. 1688)

• L
      Sep 29, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

I booked my bike from Pune on 22nd September 2017 to Satna (Bilty number:- B 672754) and it's not reached at Satna till date. When i contated the authorities they have 100s of different reasons and excuses for the same.
    Can you please help me so that the pain i am getting through can be reduced and i can get my bike here in Satna asap.

Thanks for the help,

Lavlesh Kushwaha
    [protected]/[protected]

Dec 18, 2008

hello there are no proper trains from chennai to lucknow. only weekly 5days there are trains to lucknow.rapti sager express is a superfast train but it ruuns indefinately late.another trainis lucknow chennai express.it has nly 5 sleepar class coaches and only one ac3tier.it also has many stopages.it dosent have pantry car also.in south central railway short distance trains also have pantry car and 1ac, 2ac, 3ac so please correct this

• I
      Jun 29, 2009

I work for Private Insurance Company located in Patna. For my tour purpose I frequently visits to Bhagalpur by Intercity Express No. 3236/returns from there by the 3235. Till now it's been horrible experience in terms of comfortability in AC compartment (AC Chair Car) as most of the time in the entire journey the compartment was filled with standing passengers without having any tickets to board AC compartment (Maximum are daily passengers/Students) duly allowed by ticket checkers in the Intercity Express. The distance between Bhagalpur to Patna is 220 Km. which takes almost 7 hours to reach (Departure Time Bhagalpur : 16:05 and Arrival Time : 23.10 ). Is there any point of having this sort of train will be no of use for any passengers travel in this route. My Last travel details is PNR No. [protected]/Intercity Express - 3235/Dt of Journey - 27 June 09

• F
      Jun 30, 2009
    Indian Railways - Unacceptable
    indianrail.gov.in

I am writing this complaint in hopes that it will get noticed by Indian Railways management.

They trains are always overcrowded. I noticed that many people often don't have tickets which makes it difficult almost impossible for people who pay for the transportation to get what they paid for.

The aisle for toilets is often blocked by passengers. There is no water in the toilets, fans and lights also not working.

Complaints submitted to the railroad management didn't produce any results.

• K
      Aug 31, 2009
    Indian Railways - reservation for senior citizens
    India

Railways allott middle and upper bearths to Senior Citizens, in case, lower bearths are not available, on the date of reservation. However if lower bearth falls vacant subsequently due to cancellation, the same is not allotted to such Senior Citizens due to present reservation policy and they are forced to travel in middle and upper bearths enduring hardships. I suggest that in such cases, Railways allott 'confirmed but provisionally allotted' bearths, subject to final allottment on the day of travel, for a possible availability of lower bearth, to minimise hardships to Senior Citizens. The status of bearth allottment can be checked on phone with PNR no. before travel.

Thanking You
    _____________________________
    K.Subramanian, B9A Parsn Nagar, 36 Hospital Road, Saidapet West, Chennai 600015

• 6
      Sep 25, 2009
    Indian Railways - POOR TOILET DOORS - TOILET DOORS NOT CLOSING PROPERLY
    iNDIAN RAILWAYS
    India

Myself, my wife and my child travelled from Nagpur to Thane by sevagram express 2140 on 23/09/2017. My seat no was S2/0061.
    The toilet door in this compartment was so tight that my wife was locked inside the toilet for about 10 minutes. With great difficulty she opened the latch injuring her hand.

I request that all toilets be checked as it is used by children, and senior citizens as well to ensure safety.

P Kumar
    [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    [protected]

• L
      Oct 07, 2009

Evenif my W/L ticket was released from W/L, I was not provided the berth.

I was travelling in Kanyakumari-Bangalore Express (6525) on 4th of Oct with my pregnant wife and my daughter with the sleeper class ticket (PNR# [protected]) and to my shock evenif the ticket was released from W/L TTEs T.M. Pradeep & George P.L. misbehaved with me and didnot provide the information on my berth numbers. I also showed them the SMS from 139 which clearly stated the tickets are released from W/L, and mentioned that my wife is pregnant and I have a small kid with me, they didnot listen to me.

I expect action to be taken against these 2 TTEs and that railway compensate me for not providing me the berth and for the inconvenience caused to my family during the travel.

• C
      Oct 19, 2009

my self Rahul Roshan i wants to suggest that Train No- 2958 New Delhi to Ahemdabad Rajdhani Express. is having only 02 Seat (Quota) for Abu Road Rly Station. in III AC once Abu Road is a well Known Tourist Place its so difficults that people can get reserved seat for this place. in a single day when 2957 is having 10 seat from abu road to new delhi. so please increase the No. of Quota for above no trainis this place,

[protected]@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2009
    Indian Railways - Reserved seat occuped by other people

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had reserved a ticket from mysore to bangalore on 19th oct 2017 on train no 213/ triupati passenger, through internet bookings and have confiremd seats in s3 coach, to my horrow on the day journey i found out that the enitre comparement was full wiht people wiht unreserved tickets, insipte of request people did not move from my seat. Finally since i had reach bangalore i did not have time to take the issues with concnerned authoriy i had pay extra and take a seat in First class .
    Can the Concerned authorites do something, becuase this happens almost every day in most of trains. Other wise do not provide the reservations for the same trains.
    One more thing i do not know where to take up this issue with railway department

Nov 07, 2009
    Indian Railways - Design of seats
    India

The seats in the Second Class (Sitting) coaches of Indian Railways, are quite uncomfortable. This is due their design that provides for a flat horizontal seat and a nine-inch vertical cushion in the upper back region. There is no support to the lower back. At times the horizontal seat cusion has a bump near the sides. The length of the seat is absolutely insufficient for three persons, as allotted by Railways.
    The flaws in this design are underlined / amplified in a journey for more than one hour. Apparently the physical / arthopaedic aspects have not been considered by Indian Railways. After a while one feels the aptness of the term "Cattle Class" used by Mr Shashi Tharoor (though he used it for economy class in airlines).
    Perhaps any person who is in a position to (and responsible to) think and do something about the Second-Class seating, would normally travel in an AC / First Class Chair Car - in most cases at public expense. How could they know about the effects of the seats after a couple of hours?
    When I attempted the official website of the Indian Railways, there is no option left for feedback and the "contact us" option is not active.
    Rajendra Joshi.
    [protected]@hotmail.com

Nov 15, 2009
    Indian Railways - train stop not on platform
    India

i was travelling on Indore Bhind Express boarded from Gwalior to Indore on19thOctober 2017. My sister was supposed to do Tilak on Bhai Duj at Shivpuri Station.

I am surprised to see that our train had not stopped on the platform but another train was their on the platform and our train stopped next to that train. There was no way to reach the platform. All passengers who were suppose to board from Shivpuri railway station has to first enter the other train then come down in between the two trains and then only they can board on our train.

The risk of life was there every second. We do not know which train will move first.

I was shocked, that this thing can happen in INDIA. That, a train had not stopped on the track near to platform.

The department should think the seriousness of the matter, that if any old/senior citizen is travelling and had to board from shivpuri or to drop down at Shivpuri railway station, then he has to play with his life.

He has to first drop down on the railway track, then to the other train (which surprisingly moved before our train) and then on the platform.

I seriously complain about the seriouseness of the situation occured on that day. I enquired through the attendent of 3rd A.C. coach. According to him, this situation occuring daily.

I request the department to take serious action into the matter. Any moment accident can take place.

sanjay garg
    indore
    "[protected]@yahoo.com"

Jan 04, 2010
    Indian Railways - RAJDHANI EXPRESS TRAVEL
    INDIAN RAILWAYS
    India

I was travelling by train no 2306/Kol Rajdhani from New Delhi to Howrah(PNR No : [protected]). The 2AC coaches had advertisements of SAIL on its windows, thus making visibility through the windows very negligible. And since the train was almost 16 hrs late(due to fog) and no visibility through the windows due to the advertisments from the compartments, made our journey a real nightmare. Please do something regarding the visibility from the compartments of rajdhani express.

Previously Rajdhani express used to broadcast songs of the respective states through which it passed, thus making our journey enjoyable. But the same service has been withdrawn, Please do something to resume such services to make passengers' journey an enjoyable one.

Jan 18, 2010
    Indian Railways - Reservation people`s behaviour

Dear Sir,
    This is to complain about the reservation counter ticket issuing persons behavior at VIZIANAGARAM(ANDHRA PRADESH).The person issuing Circular tickets Mr.Bhaskar Rao is being very rude and rough when we approach him for issuing a circular ticket.He misbehaves also very much.The persons who offer bribe to him in making circular ticket are taking great care and others who dont offer any bribe are just shown the door back by this person.Even some ticket issuing persons like Mr.SINGH and two others are very very rude with senior citizens and others who dont offer any bribe to them.They have forgetten that they are public servants.India needs to grow and people like Mr.BHASKAR and Mr.SINGH would never make it possible.This matter should be taken seriously

Jan 30, 2010
    Indian Railways - Poor facility by Railways
    Sneh kumar Jain

Dear Sir,
    I have travelled by Bilaspur Rajdhani Exp. from Bhopal to Raipur on dated 27/12/09 in B-2 coach, PNR no. [protected]. After entering in the coach I found that the coach is very dirty and there is no water in the toilets. So I have told the attendant as well as coach TTE for filling the water. He said that water will be filled at Nagpur. No water was filled in the coach. But they have pasted one paper saying that due to technical fault water is not there. The copy of the same as attached. Even no cleaning was done at Nagpur station. Morning tea was not served up to 7.30 am so I have enquired for the same then pantry in charge said that there is no water in the 3-4 compartment of the train including pantry. My question is that when technical fault is there in B-2 compartment then why it was attached in the train which is itself prestigious train as Rajdhani exp. I feel officers are not taking interest to carry out the work. If technical fault is there then why the coach is not declared as sick coach at Nizamuddin itself?
    When the breakfast was served at around 8.30 AM, in the served cutlet a wooden piece was found which is shown to the pantry in charge in the presence of train Superintend as well as a complaint was filled at Raipur station and the piece of cutlet was shown to Railway food inspector in presence of ASM on duty.
    The photograph of the same is attached here with.
    In the morning no TTE/ Super indent was found on the train, they might be sleeping somewhere which is unapproachable to me. Even at Raipur I could able to meet train Superintend who was not in the dress prescribed by the railways.

• M
      Mar 16, 2010
    Indian Railways - voilation of constitutional right
    indianrail.gov.in

Indian raiways voilates the basic right of the constitution as it has happened with me while travelling from mumbai to jodhpur. the travel ticket examiner has not allowed my legally wedded wife to travel on my seat resereved for me in upper class where she had got the ticket of second class and i was accompanying her in the same train. The statement of the TTE was that there cannot be swapping of seats in the same train let it be husband and wife. here the indian railways has to wake up their ideas and the rights of the citizens should not be curbed due to some silly reasons.

Apr 22, 2010
    Indian Railways - services on platform
    Indian railways

Dear Sir,

I am resident of Purna and I am the legal practioner, at Purna Dist Parbhani, Maharashtra, India, this railway station falls under Nanded zone i.e DRM Nanded South central railway, Nanded.

I have the following complaints:

1. platform No. 4 of Purna, which is towards the city does not have toilet and bathroom for passengers and the ladies faces great difficulty.

2. platform No. 4 does not have adequate shed on the platform and it is very difficult for the passenger to wait for train in scorching sun.

3. The food items sold on the platform is prepared in poor quality of oil vegetables etc.

4. reservation timings are not as per the timings of other stations, why?

5. Complaint office of station master is situated on other end of station for which one has to cross the foot over bridge and it is highly impossible for old aged persons to reach there, even the young persons cannot reach.

6. Railway protection force office is also situated in the remote area of platform and it is difficult to locate in case of emergency.

Kindly do the needful and oblige.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerly,

Adv. S. Abbas Hussain.
    e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Jun 14, 2010
    Indian Railways - berth allotment
    indianrail.gov.in

i was on the train number 2231 LKO-CDG super fast express. i had got my ticket reserved under the tatkal quota and at the time of booking i had the status W/L 15 and at last my ticket was not confirmed and i had to travel with a W/L ticket, the thing is that the persons with W/L more than me had got there tickets confirmed. please tell me how is that possible? is the allotment of berth really fair enough? and moreover there were some school students in two coaches my question to you guys is that is there was a special booking than Indian railways should have attached two separate coaches for them so as to accommodate the general passenger as well...

Jul 07, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had reserved a ticket from Muzaffarpur to New Delhi on 06th July 2017 on train no 2557/ Saptkranti Exp By TTC in the train bookings and have confiremd seats in S5 coach, Birth No 14, 16 to my horrow on the day journey i found out that the enitre comparement was full wiht people wiht unreserved tickets, insipte of request people did not move from my seat When i complained to the TTC then he replied that he unable to solve my problem Finally when we arrived at New Delhi we did not have time to take the issues with concnerned authority.

• J
      Jul 13, 2010
    Indian Railways - Do not take the risk of booking your tickets online
    indianrail.gov.in

I saw an advertisement of indian railways regarding the online booking of tickets for your journey in the HINDUSTAN TIMES dated on 5th april 2017. With great enthu I logged on to my p.c and started the process to book my online ticket on the railway online booking site. To my great surprise everything went on fine till my bank transaction was completed and due amount of 1850 was debited from my account. But the things got immiteately nasty just after the transaction was completed and my account was debited of Rs1850.Just after this the online window showed me the msg.. YOUR TRAIN TICKET COULD NOT BE BOOKED DUE TO COMMUNICATION ERROR, HOWEVER THE AMOUNT DEBITED WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT LATER.

I am really frustated and I feel that I have been duped of my hard earned money. These people are so cleaver that till the moment the transaction was completed there was no problem and when they got the money in their account, they refused the ticket by saying that there was a communication problem and would u like to book a new ticket? I wonder is this the type of services the indian railways are suppose to give? Its a shame on their part to dupe people in buying ticket online and robbing them of their precious time and money, moreover in their complaint cell no one intertained my complaint. First of all their no. are always busy and if it rings two time s somebody will lift the phone off the hook without even saying hello.

I WOULD REQUEST ALL FELLOW CITIZEN NOT TO TAKE THE RISK OF BOOKING THEIR TICKETS ONLINE .IF THEY WANT TO RISK IT, THEN ONLY IT IS ADVISABLE OTHERVISE THEY WILL ALSO BE DUPED AND ROBBED BY GREAT INDIAN RAILWAYS.

Jul 19, 2010
    Indian Railways - TICKET CHECKER'S MISBEHAVIOR, ABUSIVE LANGUAGE UPON REFUSED FOR DEMANDING MONEY BY HIM
    INDIAN RAILWAYS
    irctc.gov.in

Respected Sir/Madam,
    R/SIR,
    I'M VIKRAM KUMAR, TODAY ON DT. 19.07.2017 START TRAVELING FROM HISAR RAILWAY STATION TO REWARI, I COLLECT MY TICKET A-[protected] OF RS. 22/- ON 4:48. DURING THIS I ASKED ON TICKET WINDOW THAT THEY HAVE ANY EARLY TRAIN FOR REWARI. THEN WINDOW MAN REPLIED ME THAT IF YOU WANT TO GO EARLY THEN YOU CAN CATCH THE HISAR-DELHI TRAIN FOR BHIWANI AND CHANGE THE TRAIN FROM BHIWANI TO REWARI. WHICH COMING SOON. THEN I CATCH THE SAME TRAIN FOR TRAVEL, AFTER REACHING ON BHIWANI STATION I ASKED BY ONE TICKET CHECKER FOR TICKET. I SHOW MY TICKET TO HIM. AFTER CHECKING THE TICKET HE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE A TICKET WIHTOUT SUPERFAST CHARGES SO I HAVE NEED TO GIVE HIM RS. 200/- PERSONALY WITHOUT DISCLOSING ABT THIS TO ANYONE OR HE WILL FINE ME MINIMUM AMT. 265 OR ABOVE ALONGWITH IMPRISONMENT. THEN I POLITELY TOLD HIM THAT IF I DON'T HAVE SUPERFAST TRAIN TICKET THEN YOU CAN CHARGE ME FOR RS.15-20/- FOR SUPERFAST CHARGES AND IF I HAVE NEED TO GIVE HIM RS. 200/- PERONALY THEN WHY NOT I TAKE A CHALLAN FOR RS.265/- BECAUSE NOT A BIG MARGIN IN THIS AMOUNT AND I CAN STOP GOVERNMENT LOSS BY THIS. THEN HE SUDDENLY BECOME SO RUDE BEHAVIOR WITH ME ALONG WITH ABUSIVE LANGUAGE.
    THEN HE START LOUDLY WITH ABUSIVE LANGUAGE TO ME THAT I DON'T HAVE NEED TO LEARN ACT TO HIM. HE ALREADY KNOW NOW WHAT HE NEED TO DO WITH ME. THEN I ALSO DON'T WANT TO CONFLICT WITH ANY DISPUTE DUE TO EMERGENCY FOR THE DESTINATION. I GIVE HIM RS. 300/- AND FORCE HIM IF YOU WANT TO CHARGE ME WITH CHALLAN THEN I'M READY OR ELSE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO YOU CAN. THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT HE THINK. HE GAVE ME A CHALLAN COPY B-908677 AND CONTINUE BURBURING WITH ABUSIVE LANGAUGE TO LEAVE HIM ALONE. THEN I RUN TOWARDS ANOTHER RAIL FOR BHIWANI TO REWARI ON 06:45 AM.

SIR, HERE I HAVE A LOT OF QUESTION IN MY MIND THAT IF OUR RAILWAY STAFF DO THIS WITH PASSENGERS THEN HOW WE CAN SAY THAT INDIAN RAILWAYS IS THE LARGEST & SAFEST TRAIN IN INDIAN RAILWAY. IF ANY PASSENGER HAVE ONLY THAT MONEY HE HAVE NEED DURING RETURN. THEY HOW THEY CAN FULFILL THE DEMAND OF SUCH GREEDY PEOPLE. I'M LOADGING THIS COMPLAINT FOR THIS PURPOSE THAT ANY OTHER PERSON DOES NOT BECOME ANOTHER VICTIM FOR SUCH TYPE CASES, UNLESS HOW ANY CAN TRAVEL WITH SAFE. AND PLEASE TAKE ANY SUITABLE ACTION FOR THAT TICKET CHECKER WHO WANT TO COLLECT THE WRONG MONEY FROM PASSENGERS ON THE FEAR OF ACT.
    SIR, IN INDIA WE DON'T HAVE A LACK OF PEOPLE WE NOW ALSO WANT TO DO WORK ON THEIR SATISFACTION LEVEL THEN WHY YOU HAV SUCH GREEDY PEOPLE IN OUR RAILWAY DEPARTMENT, I THINK THEY ARE THE REASON FOR BAD NAMING OF DEPARTMENT.

VIKRAM KUMAR
    CONTACT NO. [protected]

Jul 28, 2010
    Indian Railways - FILTHY AC COACH
    RAILWAY

To,
    The chairperson (Public Grievances )
    Indian Railway Board,
    New Delhi

Re:Nightmare due to bed bugs & insect Menace in AC class compartments
    I am one of the citizens & am proud of being Indian since our developments all around are worth praising but whatever the policies devised are not being governed, monitored & implemented religiously, keeping in the view to proudly say we can compete with any country in the world
    but Some time the true patriotic person like me also get sceptical & in-confident to praise
    our country due to the loop holes downline, with this pure intention I would like to narrate my personal experience while travelling by Our Railways from
    Mumbai to Nagpur
    I am a executive in Insurance Company & a frequent traveller,
    on 23rd july I was travelling from
    Mumbai to Nagpur by ACIII tier
    train No.2105 (vidarbha Express) coach B3/ seat no.1

PNR No.[protected]

Ticket No.[protected]
    As soon as I entered in the compartment I felt some abnormal ambience inside as the coach seemed to be quite old & unmaintained but thought it may be due to administrative exigencies or owing to the rainy season but no sooner we went to bed, some Big cocroaches started crawling in the compartment but thought let some Railway employee come who will spray some insecticides & releive us but no one came through out the night but
    after the cocroaches some insect started biting, I thought it may be mosquitoes
    but it started getting intensified, & to our surprise the bed was fully possessed by all type of Bed bugs,
    It was too irritating & troublesome, that I did not sleep for a single minute
    through out my journey, I was terribly tired for not having rest, felt sick & could not attend my assignments but more than my personal agonies, I felt insulted after seeing this kind of poverty in our administration & some questions started troubling me since then, which I certainly would like to share with you with the Hope that at least it would be attended to prove that Tourism dept's slogan does't remain only in theories & advertisements,

SHOULD WE NOT TRY to prove THAT IT IS OUR "INCREDIBLE INDIA" ?
    Sir, this is neither the complaint nor any notice to claim any compensations for the nightmare I went through, which may be due to negligent administration & the malpractices in your dept at various Divisional levels, purchased by various vendors, outsourced agencies just for negligent attitude from officers for lowering down their standards.
    My sincere request to the top dignitories who are at the helm of affairs to decide
    the best policies in the public interest, should also check these loop holes who not only
    punish the citizens but defame our name in the world just for the sake of some personal gains
    HOPE THE RIGHT STEPS WOULD BE TAKEN IN THIS DIRECTION AT LEAST FOR GENERATIONS AHEAD

Thanks
    Malad(W)
    MUMBAI 400064
    phones 022-[protected], Cell [protected]

Jul 28, 2010

I like it and also I have ever seen a better one On [ Black white Mingle com ] iswidely considered to be the greatest singles club ever by millions of black white singles, about half of which have actually found matches from it.

Feb 15, 2011
    Indian Railways - poor facility and non availibilty of sufficient 3 ac coachesin 15609/15610 exp

SIR,
    1. The toilets of the above mention trains are in pathetic shape. They are neighter cleaned nor the water comes in the toilet when we boarded the train in Delhi Jn for Suratgarh on 18 Oct 10.Kindly look on to the above matter more seriously so that in future it will not be repeated.
    2. Since I am a defence personal and used to travel frequently from this train, Sir as all the defence personals are authorized to travel by 3AC thus we often does not get the reservation in 3AC just because there is only one 3AC compartment in this longest running train, which connects eastern parts of India to the Weastern.Sir, this is not only my problem but almost all the Defence personal are facing the same problem just because of lack of 3AC coaches. Sir, I further request you to look into the matter more simpathic way and thus more 3AC coaches will be attached to the above mention train.

Name:- Vishal Prasad
    Place:- Suratgarh, Rajasthan
    Mob No:- [protected]
    Email : [protected]@gmail.com

Jul 06, 2011
    Indian Railways - Eunuchs on Asn-Hwh Psngr trains

All superfast trains from Asansol Jn to Howrah Jn at West Bengal are infested by vile eunuchs who abuse and irritate the passengers. As usual, the R.P is not to be seen when they are around. Perhaps it is high time to enforce some tight rules to prevent vagabonds and launderers.

• P
      Sep 10, 2011
    Indian Railways - Rise of Fare for Parking by 100times
    Northern Railways

DearAll,
    Around six months back Nizamuddin Railway station parking is rented to some private agent where they are charging Rs 100/ day for carparking from indian consumers. then indian railways contract expired & they themselves are taking care of parking lot. but since 01/09/2017 again delhi DRM Mr Deepak alloted parking to some private lease agent for next three years. they have revised the fare from 100 to Rs 200/ Day. even the monthy car parking charges werw Rs1000 but now its RS2017, i still cant believe this that our inflation in india which is also rising by 8.88% for 2017. and along wid this when real estate is faacing a deep heat from markets & economic barriers why they are passing the heat to consumer & travellers. wth whose approval DRM Mr Deepak has revised the rate by 100%.
    Kindly help becoz it will increase the travelling cost of frequent travellers like me & u.
    i request indian govt must take this matter seriously & re look after this injustice what these govt officials are doing with indian travellers. This DRM by increasing the fare is only increasing his personel revenues from these agents. even MCD parking Chargesin Delhi dont rise with 100%fare hike.

• P
      Feb 09, 2012

dear sir, eastern railway jamalpur me ek reservation opearator hai jiska naam ravish kumar hai wo per day mumbai line ka tickets marta hai aur counter pe ghare logo ka kuch nahi marta hai

Mar 11, 2012

Dear sir, My complaint is regarding extesion of '' HIRAKHND EXPRESS'', which is running between BBSR and JAGDALPUR. It is for your kind information that, our central govt: is investing crores and crores of rupees for development of the KBK districts, it is undoutedly said that railway dept: has taken a bold step in extending the express to JAGDALPUR, but it is quite dissapointing, why not the train is extended to the northern part of ODISHA. It couldbe extended to tribal district BARIPADA. We know that a large percentage of people from this northen ODISHA like from districrs of BALASORE, MAYUR BHANJ and KEONJHAR, are working in the south western part of ODISHA. People who are they travelling by HIRAKHAND EXPRESS, facing lots of problems, not only in break journey also they are wasting time of nearly six to seven hours at BBSR railway station.Also it is a logical question why the train halting at BBSR, unnecessaryly the railway dept: losing their reveniew. It is our earnest request to the appropriate authority to think, and take suitable step for the people of northen ODISHA. Thank you . with deep regards. ( the people of northen ODISHA)

Oct 07, 2014

Sir,
    The train no.13346 is running daily 5-6 hrs. Late cause inconvenient to passanger.