Indian Railways — tatkal fare
as per new Railway budget on Jul 2017 announced by Mamatha Benarji tatkal ticket booking process reduced from 5 to 2 days and tatkal fare slashes from 150/- to 100/-.
but actually it's not implemented till now. process already started as 2 days instead of 5 days. but why still the fare collecting 150/-.
why this wil happen?. still why the railway department charging 150/- which was introduced by Lalu.
why the government cheating the public like this?
already they are cutting 80% money when we cancel the tatkal ticket.
why they don't implement this facility which helpful the public ?
some rules are implementing very fast which are helpful to them?
why this much delay which was saving money to public at this recession period?
this is happening every time because of lack of unity in public. all are thinking i have no problem to pay much...but think before pay why we pay extra instead of actual which was declared by government recently after they elected by public like US.
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - charge extra amount in pantry service
- Indian Railways Irctc - terrible experience 
- Indian Railways - regular late running of train 
- Indian Railways - misbehavior by tte