Indian Railways / missbehaviour of ticket controller

1 India Review updated:

Today it was a shocking and very bad experience that i had in pune railway station.
I went there to see-off my servant who is going to tatanagar from pune. Initially I bought him a ticket
of general class as tickets were not available for sleeper class.
Then I approached one ticket chequer and I requested him to convert the second class ticket to sleeper class after paying the difference amount. As I was having second class ticket so it was his duty to convert that ticket into sleeper class after taking the difference amount. Instead of this he was asking for full amount.
Later on he misbehaved with me and threatend me to put me behind bars.

This all drama continued for 5 hours and later on i took leave by taking a lesson that never to raise voice against any injustice . just stand and watch the drama from the mob.

Comments

Bi
  17th of Apr, 2008

These ticket collecter are making the journey of the passengers more pathetic. rapid action should be taken against the corrupted person so that our trust towards the indian railway be stay forever. yours
bishes kumar sahu
bhubaneswar
(orissa)

Ta
  5th of May, 2008

Respected Sir
I am a daily pasenger from Baruipur To Dalhousi by bass.Every day Total Pasenger late because Baghajatin Rail brige.8 months ago Railway not taking acction for the brige work.Pls take a acction for this brige reparing.
Thanking you
Tanmoy Basu Raja

Ro
  15th of Aug, 2008

main chattisgarh ke bilaspur ke paas akaltara ka niwasi hu mere mummy papa ko rakhi ke din apni bahan ke yaha bhatapara jaana tha jiske liye maine akaltara ke railway staiton me karib 11:20 me phone kiya akaltara raiway station ka no-hai 07817252230 jisme maine 3 baar phone dial kiya lekin mujhe saahi jaankari nahi mili waha par jo bhi phone uthata hai wo boltey hai ki jd aa rahi hai lekin puri sahi jaankari nahi batate hai hum logo ko sahi jaankari naila jiska no hai 07817222258 se lena padta hai so please humare akaltara me ek aise staff ki posting karey jo sabhi ke hith me kaam karey thanks

Am
  7th of Feb, 2009

0 minutes ago by ameen shaikh 0 votes
0 minutes ago by ameen shaikh 0 votes
My name is ameen shaikh address bunglow no 85 / 86 wanwarie bazar pune 411040. mobile no 09422024011.

Complaint agans duty tc for a/c coach, train no 1005 dated 06/02/2009. name of tc mr bendre.

My complaint against tc bendre as below i
Was buy a ticket from lucknow jn to pune via kalyan for 2108 [ lucknow ltt ] super fast 05/02/2009 in 3ac pnr no 215-6899344 it was confirmed up to kalyan jn. from kalyan to pune I can travel by any super fast train in 3ac class onward journyey. lucykly on 06/02/2009 train no 2108 reached at kalyan junction right time and I board the train no 1005 mumbai osmanabad express at kalyan junction on 06/02/2009.
I asked very respectly tc mr bendre to allot one birth or seat upto pune. before he checked my ticket he was angry on me and shout without asking me why you board on this train? I told him I have a ticket first you check this and then tell me whwt you want. again he shout dont teach me railways law first I will check then tell you and stand near the door of compartment do not stand with me. I told ok. after 15 minuts he checked all coaches come back to his seat. I again asked what happend sir again he showed his misbeahver he shout railway is not your own property and I am not your personal servent there is no vacancy in three tier ac you go to sleeper class and find there or go to genral compartmet. that time three more passangers was there and this tc mr bendre was shouting them also and told I will see you at kuruduwadi jn. they also like to launch complaint agains him. theirs pnr no is 8128213721. when train reached karjat I saw there are three nos of birth was vacant but mr bendre didnt allowed me to sit there, I dont no why he angry on me and all other passangers. I think he is not satisfied with his job or he is mentaly retierd? which three seats was vacant I am providing the nos 24, 39 and 62. I told him sir three seats are vacant nobody is there, very roudly he told me but I dont want to provide you. I told him I will give complent agains you. he told me go I dont scare any one so many mlas and ministers I am keeping in my pocket. then I told him I will take strongly action against you. then he started use badword in marathi language and told me this is not up bihar this is maharashtra. I told him I am also from maharashtra, ani mee tumchcya viruddh takrar nondvina ahe. then he told me in marathi jaa kay uptayecha upat * after reached pune I went to platform no 1 near chrt board and saw the coach no b1 birth no 24 reserve for mr pradeep karhade m 50 pnr 8328059867 pune to lur/ birth no 39 reserve for mr ranjeet patil m 24 pnr no 8449882119 pune to umd / birth no 62 reserve for mr anil m 52 pnr 8328141829 pune to lur. my journey was as below on 03/02/2009 pune to agra by train no 2147 pnr 8227948949 3ac, agra to lucknow on 04/02/2009 by train no 3240 3ac pnr 2356539655, and lucknow pune on 05/02/2009 by train no 2108 3 ac total kmtr app 3400 and I am 51 years old I never feel tieredness at compliting my 3200 kmtsr journey but I feel fisiculy and mentaly tiredness in this 150 kmtr journey because of mr bendre ilresponsible tc. that three hours I was stand near the toilet and kept my laguage near the coach attandence laguage. my rquest take legal actinon against tc mr bendre and avoid the hearesment of indian railways respected costomurs. this is the my bad experience. I am sending my complaint in writing also to all highr athority and minister of railway also. if you wants any more you can contact or call my cell also my email id. ameen. sk@rediffmail.com cell no 09422024011