Indian Postal Department / Non delivery of application by sped post

Indeed I am feeling helpless whenever I remember the consequences for not delivering the letter to the desired destination for my wife's job application by Speed Post from Kolkata Bidhan sarani post office.

More surprisingly no body takes responsibility to search it out and remain ignorant after several request. This is a huge loss for me as an applicant for Asst prof to the Kansas State university.

Application material was sent on 22nd august with ref no EW01 5774 801I N to Kansas State
university, Manhatton. I have personally inquired with them and they have not received it till today and even post office of US has no clue where it is.

I sent an attachment from US post office about non receipt of the document to the post office manager but as usual no body showed a little bit of care about it. Who cares!!! Please look into this and I think this is a shame for our country and height of irresponsibility we seldom witness.

With Regrds
Shelley

Comments

• Bn
      12th of Sep, 2007

i got lots of of problem getting my letter and post man in our area is not active so mach. i lost my upse exam due to that .i recive my call letter one day before exam.thats why i lost myt exam.you can make it batter my a good management tecnique.and post man of my area also destroy some of the letter if he can'nt find address of the person.This is unhealthy behaviour.and he is also give. my address is

h.no 10 samdariya colony manegaon keshrinagar ranjhi jabalpur madhya pradesh 482005

ph.no 0761-6539405
    please send me letter soon i am in great problem due to that.

• Ni
      1st of Apr, 2008

Delay in transfer for the National Saving Scheme

• Bh
      11th of Apr, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am Bhupender Mehta, prop of Medical House, a place where u can get Aurvedic, Homeopathic, Unani & Bio-Chemic Books & Medicine. Its my ancestor business. Our Grand Parent was in this business since1935. We have Fifty Thousands of People in our Network spread all over India. We are fully based on Postal Department. We send Medicine and Books all over India by post only.

But due to sick working culture of Postal Department, we are in loss of nearly Rs. 4 Lacs pending over Postal Deptt, these money are of our Money Order we get from ALL OVER INDIA. Regarding this we have taken help RTI, CIC, DPG & finally to Smt Kalpana Tewari, Dy, Director General (Public Grievances), Deptt of Post, Dak Bhawan, Delhi.

It is very Unfortunate that nothing happened in this case, Deptt of Post is not accountable to anyone. I am sending Xerox copies of complaints I have launched in various deptt. I am really disappointed to see that the officers at higher rank are willing to help us, but in front of idleness of Postal Deptt, they are also unable to do something.

Its is not only the loss of my Money, loss of trust over postal deptt. If we could not survive and unable to cater our Network All Over India. The people whom are getting benefited from remotest places of India, wont get the Medicine, the Doctors of very far outside, wont get necessary Book & Instruments. But who cares.

In the last I would like to request you very humbly, please do something. We are surviving on breakeven point, running very short of money. If we didn’t get some financial help very soon, it will be impossible to survive. Pls help us

Thanking you,

(Bhupender Mehta)
    Prop – Medical House

• Ra
      20th of May, 2008

i have yet not received my speed post posted on 13/5/2008 from uk & i am not able to track it in india so what to do immediately please help me it is very urgent.my speed post no is rj052027410gb

• Cn
      14th of Jun, 2008

A poor lady, by name, Smt. Bhagya, working as a house maid, living in Arundathinagar slum area deposited Rs. 5000/- (which is her lifetime savings)in Kisan Vikas PatraNo.08BC244476 dt 6-5-04 Reg No.840 in Chandra Layout PO (CLO), Bangalore. When she realized recently, while shifting her house, that she has either misplaced/lost the original patra she applied for a duplicate one through an agent by Smt . Chitra. When she was expecting the duplicate one, she was shocked to learn from the CLO lady post master that some one else has forged her signature and collected the deposit amount. Not knowing what to do, she approached me and I immediately sent an e-mail to you cited above.

Subsequently, on 24-4-2008, an inspector, by name, Smt. Rajasri, from SSP`(W)`s office came to CLO PO and collected a statement from Smt Bhagya that she is yet to receive her money from the PO. On 5-5-2008, SSP(W) wrote a letter to me quoted above that the matter is under investigation and I would receive further communication from me. But I have not received any communication from SSP, nor from any body for that matter till date. It looks as if everybody is sleeping over the matter.

My humble submission to you is that when the CLO lady master admitted that the bonafide depositor has not been paid her amount, ethics demands that it is the duty of the PO to pay the amount immediately and take the necessary action on those who played fraud on the department and recover the amount from person/s responsible for the fraud. IT IS A VERY STRAIGHT AND SIMPLE CASE IN SO FAR AS PAYMENT TO GENUINE DEPOSITOR IS CONCERNED, in this case, Smt Bhagya, victim of negligence on the part of CLO PO. and there is no reason to withhold her payment any longer.

Lastly, may I appeal to your goodself to kindly take personal interest in the matter and arrange to make payment immediately to the depositor under intimation to me for which I along with Smt. Bhagya will remain grateful to you for ever?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,

C.N. Srinivasan, 65, 3rd Cross, CHBS Layout, Vijayanagar, Banglore.40

74 years old Sr. citizen.

• Je
      10th of Jul, 2008

Respected Sir,
    I had registered documents to Germany. but told that they didn't recieve the documents. This is my future. I don't what will happen to my future. I had sent the document to study in Germany. What I will do now.

11th of Sep, 2009

I had sent a parcel from pune to Banglore on 15 July.The parcel reached Banglore RMS on 18 July, bag no.1/2.However it never reached the destination.Despite repeated complaints nobody is taking any responsibility.Receipt no. of parcel is 530.What should i do.

• Gu
      2nd of Feb, 2010

I had registered a post to VADODRA on 30-01-2009 at guntur kothapeta branch pin code 522001 at 1:48pm. But on monday 01-02-2oo9 the same registerpost had been delivered at my residence at guntur, that is the at the sender address. when I contacted the booking point of my registerpost at 2.35 pm. I was not responded at the least courtesy. I felt very bad. On the whole I am very much suprised to note the registerpost is delivered to the FROM addressed instead of to the TO PARTY. I wish that the booking point employees must be trained to reply the customers with minimum courtesy. THE BOOKING POINT EMPLOYEE ANSWERSED ME THAT THE MISTAKE IS NOT OF ANY CONCERN TO HIM, I AM SUPRISED TO KNOW THAT WHEN HE IS WORKING IN PUBLIC POSTAL DEPARTMENT AND GETTING PAY FROM PUBLIC POSTAL DEPARTMENT HOW HE IS NOT CONCERNED TO THE PUBLIC WORK. J FROM: GURNANI HARITHA PH.NO:09160928140, D.NO; 15-13-98, R.T.C COLONY, GUNTUR-522001

• In
      13th of May, 2010

I HAVE A COURIER FROM USA TO PANIPAT FROM USPS SERVICE. THE COURIER HAS COME TO INDIA BUT HAD NOT DELIVERED IT AT MY HOME. THE USPS REFERENCE NO. IS LJ653756708US. ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME IN GETTING MY COURIER. INDIAN POSTAL SERVICE PLEASE HELP ME.THE USPS HAD SENT IT ON 4TH APRIL AND STILL NOT DELIVERED TO ME. THE COURIER IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.