Indian Oil Corporation Indane Gas / fraudulent practice in gas refill cylinder supply!

1 India Review updated:

My consumer no is 1934 with Lotus Gas Agency, Mysore, dealers of Indane gas. While I was away from the city during October 2007, my consumer number was obviously used to supply gas to unauthorized persons. My repeated requests to them to supply gas refill cylinder has resulted in a reply that refill would be supplied immediately, but no supply has taken place inspite of calling them nearly a dozen times. It appears to be a case of the agency trying to cover up or hush up large scale malpractice in the supply of subsidized domestic gas.

I will be grateful if an investigation is conducted to unearth and plug this malpractice and to prompt the agency to supply gas cylinders promptly on request, without any further malpractice.

Thanks.

Su

Comments

8th of Mar, 2008

My consumer no. is 45429 & my address is A-76/a Old D.D.A Flats Paschim Puri New Delhi-63 . I am consumer of raminder gas agency Paschim Vihar New Delhi-63. I booked gas on 22-02-2008 &i called him so many times for gas everytime they told me tomorrow i will deliver the gas but still today they didn't deliver the gas.Than i went on his Agency & ask him why r u not sending gas. they told me that ur house was locked eveytime this was the execuse. than i told that either my wife or sevent should be at home.They didn't ready to accept that. sometimes they told that gas is not available. their behaviour r very rude & they never deliver gas at my home. everytime i go & collect gas from their godown.There is one employee mr. negi even they refuse to book the number.today he told me go & complaint anywhere we will not give u gas. They sell cylinder in black mostly. so plz take some action against them.

• Su
      25th of Mar, 2009

dear sir good day
    my self suresh singh resident of yamunanagar haryana i have a conection from kavery gas agency dealer of indane gas yamunanagar my consumer no. is k-16783 . i suffer more problem regarding lpg gas the dealder refused many times to given lpg gas i also suufer one a noticeable point is he deal only 9 am to 10 am when we asked about his duty of consumer he talk to rudly language and abuused
    here staff of agency is not good . here godam service person say i have gas but agency staff says no refill avil.
    wating for reply at my mail singh_rock_1971@yahoo.com

• As
      26th of Nov, 2009

dear sir, i am ashwani bagri

i am living in A3/67 PASHIM VIHAR IN DELHI.I HAVE A CONECTION FROM AMINDER GAS AGENCY DEALAR OF INDANE GAS PASHIM VIHAR.MY COSUMER NO.IS 45916.I SUFFER MOE PROBLEM REGADING LPG GAS THE DEALDE REFUSE THIS MONTH i also suufer one a noticeable point is he deal only 9 am to 10 am when we asked about his duty of consumer he talk to rudly language .
    wating for reply at my mail garima 1029@yahoo.co.in

• Aa
      23rd of Dec, 2009

sir,

i want to gas agency in yamuna nagar distric in khizrabad, in 15km there are no any gas agency, but gas is so required in this area's population is less then 35000.
    so, iwant to indane gas dealership,
    sandeepjattan82@gmail.com mob. 09416975843