India Today Book Club / Paid for books but not received any

1 India Review updated:

I got a link through [protected]@irctc.co.IN .The offer was to Buy:

Bestsellers Books & CDs starting AT Re 1/-. I selected the ones I liked and then paid online as India Today is a well reputed Magazine and they have a book club. IRCTC is a railway online book site by the Govt. I got a catalog of India Book Club by mail, but never got the books. Not even an acknowledgment receipt. My credit statement shows the amount. They are obviously cheats and would advise all to beware of them.

Comments

• Vi
      22nd of Jul, 2016

This is a clear case of cheating from India today book club. I also ordered under the same schem and got only books which i did not ordered. I would like to initiate a legal action against them, whoever want to join me please mail me at [protected]@bhelrnd.co.in. Please remember no body else will take any legal action against them but than us who have suffered.

This is not a question of Rs 500-600 but the question of cheating a faith and they should get punisment on their acts.

Please join me and we will plan our couse of action.

Thanks and regards
    Vivek Arya

• On

Dear Member

We have come across your on line complaint on

We have gone through your complaint, we request you to kindly provide us the scanned copy of your credit card statement along with the auth code so that we can check the details and inform you the same.

We value your association with India Today Book Club and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance please feel free to write us on [protected]@bagittoday.com

or call us at 011-40502424.

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS whenever you e-mail us for quicker response.

Thanks & Regards,
    Team,
    Bag it today

• Tr
    India Today Book Club - Wrong order delivery
    India

I have placed following order 3 months back.

Sorry to say but I have received a wrong orders. I placed this order under "order 6 bestsellers scheme" in which you will get 6 bestsellers in 1 rupee and on top of that you have to purchase two others from the list. In all I should be getting some 8 items but I have received only 3 books which I never ordered. That's highly ridiculous . I tried calling also at following numbers: 011-64583692, 64583745 but nobody bothers to answer them. Thats really sad on such a reputed company. If they can handle there offers then why do they offer them. Its high time I think there should be legal action against them

• Ka
    India Today Book Club - Not recd. 9.2 MP Kodak Digital camera

Not received of 9.2 MP Kodak Digital Camera

I have book a Kodak Digital Camera through my credit card on 14th Nov 2009. Booking Id 88000 8837

Initiallly i was told that the order is return because of Door lock. Later when I e-mail them my credit card statement when the amount of Rs. 5298 is deducted, I was replied as follows,

The reply on 5th Jan 2010 was, through the mail

Dear Member,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

In this regards, we would like to inform you that the order (Booking ID 880008837) against your payment was deliver to P SHYAMASHUNDAR REDDY BHOOPALAPALLI ANDHRA PRADESH.

Kindly confirm us your address so we can do the needful.

Assure you for best services always.

For further queries, please feel free to get back to us at [protected]@indiatodaybookclub.com or for any query please call us at 011- 40502424 or SMS ITBC to 52424 or write to us at,

INDIA TODAY BOOK CLUB
    B-47 INDIRA ENCLAVE
    NEB SARAI
    NEW DELHI-110068

Thanks & Regards,
    Sushil Kumar
    India Today Book Club

I already have spoken with Savio / Sushil Kumar / Jagriti / Sukant Ghosh / Kuldeep Rathi / Richa / Neeraj / Mohsin / Pawan / Heena / Shahjad / Ramnik etc. etc... but all have given false promises.

Till date i have no received the camera. I already have E-mail them my statement on [protected]@indiatodaybookclub.com, [protected]@indiatodaybookclub.com, [protected]@indiatodaybookclub.com, [protected]@indiatodaybookclub.com and many more Id every now and then Which i was given by these people.

Whenever i call the only reply is Mr . Justin fernedes / Adil / Ravi ( All are floor incharge ) are looking into your case.

But these people are never on their seat ( called them more than 20 times since march 2010, and more than 50 times since Jan 2010 )

Please guide what to Do.

Kapil Shah

• Hi

kind attn:Mr.n.sawhney,
    thisis to bring to ur kind notice that i booked one encycopedia pack on 29/april 2008 and made payment of Rs.574/- thru credit card with a assurance of delivery within 4-6 wks, as per ur notification.But still after 3 months i have not recieved my packet.The email given by you that it returned undelivered is totaly baseless.Till date I have made 25 calls to ur call centre for the delivery, but every time a new thing cropup with the intention of not making the delivery.yesterday i called up again and i came to from mr.jitender kumar that my packet is still lying at the ware house.I don't understand that so called such a big publishing house and there employees are working in a such manner that customer will never like to buy things from india today club again in life .such a bad experience with it.Now i think i have to go thru LEGAL COURT OF JUSTICE TO GET MY PACKET FOR WHICH I HAVE PAID 3 MONTHS BACK.Mr. sawhney PL.ARRANGE TO SEND THE PACKET BY NEXT WEEK ITSELF.

THANKING YOU,

SINCERELY

HIMANSHU SINHA

22nd of Jul, 2016

I WANT DETAIL OF HOLIDAY PACKAGE.

22nd of Jul, 2016
    India Today Book Club - Non reciept of books ordered oline even after 3 months of online payment
    India

India Toady is a well known media house in india. I had ordered my books through online payment on 30 april and till so far i didn't receive my order. Customer care is not giving any feedback. Its been 2 months talking to them, but i have not received my order and now they are not even picking the calls also.

• Aj
      23rd of Aug, 2016
    India Today Book Club - Free gift voucher
    India

मेरे सेल पर कई दफा कॉल आई की मने एक लाख का गोल्ड और डाइमंड वोउचेर जीता है, उसके लिए १४९९६.०० रूपी भरने होंगे तब मुझे गिफ्ट वाउचर मिलेगा, फ़ोन कॉल मी.वरुण वर्मा ने की, जो इंडिया टुडे बुक क्लब से बोल रहा था, मुझे १४९९६.०० के आइटम बिल नंबर ORA100026883 dt.28.08.2010 के साथ मिले, पर फ्री गिफ्ट वाउचर अभी तक नहीं मिला है.