India Speed Post / non delivery on time

1 joga varaitch p.o.box 64 stnmain surrey.b.c v3t.4w4-canadatoronto, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 0016045970507

I have sent a Speed Post from SPO, joga varaitch p.o.box 64 stnmain surrey.b.c v3t.4w4-canada on 3/10/2008 under Speed Post Document No.ee[protected]in and the same had to be delivered within 5 working days, but was actually can deliver at yet. requested to deliver my deliver soon as soon.
Yours faithfully,
kawaldeep kaur.

Comments

• Ra
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,

You took 15 days to delivered speed post document. I need details explanation why its happened.

The Movement Particulars of EN625945095IN are as follows:

Date & Time From Office To Office Event Remarks
    15 OCT 2008 12:50:09 JAMA OSMANIA Article Booked
    15 OCT 2008 15:03:03 JAMA OSMANIA HYDERABAD Article Bagged
    17 OCT 2008 09:22:45 VADODARA FATEGANJ H.O. Article Bagged
    19 OCT 2008 12:17:14 VADODARA FATEGANJ H.O. Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.19 OCT 2008 12:00 hrs.
    24 OCT 2008 22:22:36 HYDERABAD LUCKNOW SPC Article Bagged
    29 OCT 2008 15:40:09 HALDWANI Ramnagar Article Bagged
    30 OCT 2008 00:00:00 Ramnagar Article Delivered TO : AVANITA MEHROTRA

Thanks & Regards
    Rana

• Vr
      26th of Mar, 2009

I have sent a speed post from Dwarka, New Delhi on 18 Mar 09. The ref no. is ED648492478IN addressed to Ashwini Srinivas, Room No. 73, Shanthakulum, Bansthali Post- 304022. Till date it has not been received. The post contain important article. Please look into the matter.

Wg Cdr V R Srinivas

15th of Apr, 2009

IS THE TRACKING LINK ON WEB SITE FOR SPEED POST

9th of May, 2009

hi there
    my wife posted a letter(via speed post)from india (punjab), but she hasn't wrote a post box no.
    now from where could get this letter, someone can help me

• Ra
      13th of Aug, 2009

I have sent a speed post from Bhubaneswar(Orissa) to Kolkata on 26.7.09 vide No.E0343395079IN addressed to Divisional Manager, National Insurance Co.Ltd. Division-III, National Insurance Building, Ground Floor, 8, India Exchange Place, Kolkata-700001. Till date I could not know the date of delivery. The post contain important article. Please look into the matter

Pravakar Nayak
    Plot No.133(E) Nilakantheswar Marg
    P.O.Baramunda, Bhubaneswar (Orissa)
    PIN-751003, Mobile No.9938756319
    Tel. No.0674-2562074

1st of Oct, 2009

Hi there,
    My niece sent a speed post from Punjab India on Sept. 17, 2009 very important documents (supossed to be delivered by 3-4 days.) She paid one thousand rupees to post them, till now I haven't received the documents.
    The ref. ID no. is EE779058525IN. Please look into this matter, very very...important.

• Bi
      16th of Feb, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I have sent a speed post from Radhakishorepur, Tripura to Delhi on 15/12/2009 vide SSEE 401062373 IN addressed to the Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit ), Central Board Of Secondary Education, PS 1-2, Institution Area, IP Extension, PatParganj Delhi.Till I could not know the date of delivery. The post contain AIEEE application form but status of application said that it has not been received .If it not received in proper time I have lost 1 one year of my life . Please look into the matter and inform me in bidhannandy @yahoo.in or phone no 09436498943
    Bidhan Nandy
    East bank of Jagannath Dighi
    P.O. Radhakishorepur, Udaipur
    South Tripura 799120

6th of Sep, 2014

Dear Sir,
    My one urgent and important document from India, Udaipur to Omaha (USA) was sent long back but document is yet not delivered. Item no. is ER572605169IN . Please deliver that document soon or give me address or contact no. of PO so that I can go there and can get my document earliest. Document can be delivered at Leasing Office of my apartment ( Cross Winds). My mail Id is narendrapatel111@gmail.com and contact no. is 14028079720 . Please take action as early possible. Indian postal services are really sucking me.
    Thanks