India Post Chennai / Not delivered very urgent parcel RR413510034IN

Sweden Review updated:
Hey,

My receipt number is RR[protected]IN . The parcel is sent from T.nagar Chennai-17 TN India. to Stockholm Sweden. Please let me know when will I receive the parcel in stockholm since I couldn't track in the internet.Its very urgent and hope your reply would be ASAP.Waiting for u r positive reply.

Regards

Comments

Sh
  12th of Feb, 2009
sir,
my receipt number is ET179560174IN. the letter has been send from chennai to United states. that is a very important letter that should have reached me on 2nd of february. it was send on january 30th. whenever i check it online it says the originating post is preparing to mail and when i asked the us postal service they said it has not left indian customs. that letter is my life. my court date is moved to 20th of this month. is there anyway i can atleast get that letter by then. somebody please respond. my email address is usashirley2003@yahoo.co.in. thank you very much. i really really need it. can i get a reply today please.
Km
  18th of Sep, 2009
Sir I have sent a registered letter to Mr G.Ayyappan at Sirkazhi on 10-8-2009 from
sembiam P.O. Chennai.11 receipt No.1787. I have not received the acknowledge card so
far. I have given a written complaint at sembiam p.o.chennai.11 in 26-8-2009
I have not received any reply so far.Pl treat this as urgent and send the acknowledgement

India Post / Department Of Posts Logo India Post / Department Of Posts