India Post / Delay delivery of speed post!
I have sent a Speed Post from SPO, Mlakajgiri to WA-[protected] USA on 20/6/07 under Speed Post Document No.EE623717250IN and the same had to be delivered within 5 working days, but was actually delivered on 30/6/07 at 1-58pm(USA time) ie after expiry of 10 days. Hence requested to refund Speed Post charges vide my letter dated2/7/07 and subsequent reminder dated21/7/07 addressed to Sub Post Master, SPO, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad 500047. But I have neither received any reply nor the refund of Speed Post charges despite more than one month ten days have lapsing. Hence I request to arrange to refund the Speed Post charges expeditiously.
More India Post Complaints & Reviews
- EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India - Parcel not delivered 
- Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN - Poor service! 
- Speed Post By Government Of India - Package delivery problem! 
- Indian Postal service - Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia 
- Indian Postal and Customs Department - Non delivery of Registered Parcel from US 
- India Post / Department Of Posts - not delivering parcel
- India Post / Department Of Posts - Delay in delivery of speed post
- Indian Post Office - Delivery of speed post
- India Post - Article got Stolen
- Indian Post - Claim amount not received yet