Indeed.comservice

The worst job board experience we ever had as a firm. We got hooked into a trial for their job posting service by a slick salesman. The service never produced results and we cancelled within 3 weeks of starting it. Indeed hit our credit card for over $2, 300 off of 3 job posts that produced no matches. The 'resume traffic' they sent us was complete junk. When we tried to get our money back we got bounced from supervisor to supervisor with no restitution for the bad service. Your money is better spent staying with cb, monster, linkedin and dice.

Un
Jan 29, 2015

Comments

• Se
      Dec 01, 2015

Indeed.com looked okay at first. I did enter a job post valid for a few months. Strangely, this site did not have an expiry to set for the job. I still went ahead when I saw I could set it up with $0, so I expected they would drop it automatically later. Fat chance. Since they had recorded my credit card, a year later (last month) they charged it. I promptly stop payment and this triggered them to send an invoice and have a representative emailing. I looked on their website and deleted the job post and tried to find my payment info. Nothing came up, other than their sudden fee. It was a mistake to give them a credit card number and trust them with it. I have never seen such crappy company in Canada. I don't think they should get away with this and their site should be shut down. I read today all the fraud, horrible, phoney service even, that they do and I am shocked. I suspect their positive reviews are done by their own employees. It is criminal to steal like this. The company is probably owned by the mafia. They will milk it until it is dead.