Indeed.com — service
The worst job board experience we ever had as a firm. We got hooked into a trial for their job posting service by a slick salesman. The service never produced results and we cancelled within 3 weeks of starting it. Indeed hit our credit card for over $2, 300 off of 3 job posts that produced no matches. The 'resume traffic' they sent us was complete junk. When we tried to get our money back we got bounced from supervisor to supervisor with no restitution for the bad service. Your money is better spent staying with cb, monster, linkedin and dice.
More Indeed.com Complaints & Reviews
- Indeed.com - this website shouldn't even be online, they are a scam job website 
- Indeed.com - spam, tricked into giving personal info 
- Indeed.com - do not use this site. 
- Indeed.com - job scam 
- Indeed.com - jobs don't exist 
- [Resolved] Indeed.com - account blocked, no support customer care 
- Indeed.com - privacy breach/false advertising 
- Indeed - jobs
- Indeed.ca - bogus job posting! potential psychopath?
- Indeed - unauthorized charges