Having problems with Job Nexus?

Job Nexus reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 1, 2009. The latest review recruitment service was posted on May 21, 2019. The latest complaint JobNexus is a SCAM was resolved on Jul 01, 2009. Job Nexus has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews. Job Nexus has resolved 1 complaints.

Job Nexus Customer Service Contacts

16192 Coastal Hwy
Lewes, Delaware
United States - 19958

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Job Nexus Customer Service. Initial Job Nexus complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Job Nexus above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Job Nexus. Discuss the issues you have had with Job Nexus and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Job Nexus Complaints & Reviews

Job Nexusrecruitment service

Total waste of Money, Don't even bother honestly.

Initially was hesitant to try this service after reading reviews, but thought let me give it a go. They market the idea of sending your resume to agencies, You barely get any responses from the agencies, no confirmations email from the agencies. Yes they send a report of where they 'sent' your resume but no emails from the agencies. I received one email from an agency telling me that they will not use my resume and not assist, when I forwarded to the support they told me they don't know what that is as that agency was not in their report... ridiculous honestly.

Conclusion, you honestly get nothing out of this, at least for UAE. I got more responses from Linked Premium that this untrustworthy site - Job Nexus. Honestly even thinking to get a bank charge back as I paid for literally nothing and do not let scammers just take my money to pay their employees who assist with scamming and misinforming.

Order Receipt Number - Receipt #[protected]
order number is: 5cd41a9a7a0e9

Feb 24, 2019

Job Nexus — job nexus bad service beware fraud and scam company!

Super fake beware of this scam fraud company called job nexus!!! I don't recommend to pay any penny for...

jobnexus.org — JobNexus is a SCAM

I found a job on Craigslist, so I copied and pasted their email and sent them my resume. I get an email back...