Menu

reviews & complaints

Job Nexus Complaints Summary

2 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Job Nexus has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Job Nexus has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Job Nexus. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Job Nexus complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Job Nexus reviews & complaints

4:14 pm EDT
Replied
Job Nexus has left an official reply on this complaint.

Job Nexus Cheating

From January this process started I got call from this company like I have shortlisted and aftr sum days they sent me a offer letter and askd me to make payment for further process in desperation of job I made payment and sum days I got cl from a abroad company and then again they me to make a final payment then they I'll start visa and ticket process I already lost 3 months by believing this fraud company

P
4:44 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Job Nexus recruitment service

Total waste of Money, Don't even bother honestly.

Initially was hesitant to try this service after reading reviews, but thought let me give it a go. They market the idea of sending your resume to agencies, You barely get any responses from the agencies, no confirmations email from the agencies. Yes they send a report of where they 'sent' your resume but no emails from the agencies. I received one email from an agency telling me that they will not use my resume and not assist, when I forwarded to the support they told me they don't know what that is as that agency was not in their report... ridiculous honestly.

Conclusion, you honestly get nothing out of this, at least for UAE. I got more responses from Linked Premium that this untrustworthy site - Job Nexus. Honestly even thinking to get a bank charge back as I paid for literally nothing and do not let scammers just take my money to pay their employees who assist with scamming and misinforming.

Order Receipt Number - Receipt #[protected]
order number is: 5cd41a9a7a0e9

9:23 am EST

Job Nexus job nexus bad service beware fraud and scam company!

Super fake beware of this scam fraud company called job nexus!

I don't recommend to pay any penny for them, I told them i'm in great need of a job and i'm so qualified they told me they don't care they just send the cv to 59 companies for about 40 usd plus not a single phone call nor real job offer. Beware of these scammers

Here's my order number : 5c447b9f0d85d

Beware of these professional scammers plus no real identity in their reply from the fake support dept, i'll sue them soon but i'm just collecting a lot of data about them and file a case on them!

Don't fall in this

Ammaraldewani[@]gmail.com

View 0 more photos

Is Job Nexus legit?

Our verdict: Job Nexus has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Job Nexus's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Job Nexus can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Job Nexus earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Job Nexus achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Job Nexus has registered the domain name for jobnexus.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Jobnexus.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Job Nexus website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Jobnexus.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Jobnexus.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Job Nexus, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Job Nexus's website seems to offer jobs or career advice. While this can be a helpful resource.

Several positive reviews for Job Nexus have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Jobnexus.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Job Nexus.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Jobnexus.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The jobnexus.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Job Nexus protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
12:04 pm EDT

Job Nexus JobNexus is a SCAM

I found a job on Craigslist, so I copied and pasted their email and sent them my resume. I get an email back saying this:

Hello,

Thank you very much for your interest in our Craigslist job posting. This email is to notify you that we have received your inquiry and that, in the next few days, one of our representatives will review the information you have provided.

Now please take the following steps:
1. Add [protected]@jobnexus.org to your contacts in your email account - this is to ensure the emails we send to you don't end up in the spam folder, making you miss out on interview requests!

2. Given the high volume of applicants, we require that candidates first complete our online personality test. Click Here or type this link in the address bar in your browser: http://www.jobnexus.org/quiz.php and follow the instructions.

Your JobNexus ID is: 01324. Please make a note of this as you will require it during the process of your application.

If you're a good match for our current needs, we will contact you directly to arrange an interview.

Best of luck,

Sarah Joyce
JobNexus HR Team

So I click on the personality test they wanted me to take and they said they wanted to test my computer skills. They told me to go to certain websites, fill in the info, submit it, and then come back to their page and answer the questions pertaining to the page you were just on. The pages they want you to go to and submit info on are those "get paid for surveys" pages that ask for all of your personal info... what a joke!

Read full review of Job Nexus and 8 comments

8 comments
AnnaSuarez
, ES
Jun 20, 2019 3:29 pm EDT

Waste of money!
I sent them my CV and they promised to send my CV to the 40 agencies, but in the reality they sent to only 20!
I received 0 responses from the companies (it was Spain), and I really regret wasting my time and money on Jobnexus.
The managers are useless as well, as I tried to notice them that I could work only on the particular languages, but they absolutely ignored my messages.
No recommended.

S
S
Safnah▲صفنة دوت كوم
, US
Mar 10, 2019 11:44 am EDT

super fake BEWARE OF JOBNexus

super fake, I don't recommend to pay any penny for them, I told them i'm in great need of a job and i'm so qualified they told me they don't care they just send the CV to 59 companies for about 40 usd plus not a single phone call nor real job offer . beware of these scammers

here's my order number : 5c447b9f0d85d

beware of these professional scammers plus no real identity in their reply from the fake support dept, i'll sue them soon but i'm just collecting a lot of data about them and file a case on them !

DON'T FALL IN THIS

Ammaraldewani[@]gmail.com

Z
Z
Zvanya
, ZA
Jun 11, 2018 1:48 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been asked to pay $59.99 as a new candidate to their site, I felt it is a scam, recruiters shouldn't be charging fees for their service, they are paid by employers isn't?

K
K
KittyKat09
Duluth, US
Oct 29, 2009 1:39 am EDT

I don't know what to think because mine is alot different then what everybody else is saying...here it is. My first initial reaction is that it was bullcrap.

Hello,

Thank you for the interest you showed in our administrative role on Craigslist. Unfortunately, this position is no longer available. However, we do have another role we're urgently looking to fill which we feel you are qualified for. This is a part-time position that is completely flexible. You can work anywhere with an internet connection, and pick your own hours. The pay is based on your output.

You will be posting ads for our marketing department on classified sites including Craigslist. You will be paid $3.00 per ad posted. Each ad will take 3 - 5 minutes and you can do as many ads a day as you are available. We have a staff in each major city posting for us, we are currently looking to expand. On average each of them gets about $150 - $200/day for just a few hours of work.

We are about to begin advertising this position, but I felt it would be fair to give the 5 most suitable people who took the time to respond to our other admin position the first look at this. If you want to be interviewed for the role, please send an email to job@soccermompromos.com with your current availability.

Thanks a lot,

Janine Manning
JobNexus.org

Manda09
florence, US
Aug 29, 2009 2:30 pm EDT

That is such a bummer i need a job so bad craigs list is a win/lose situation they have soooo many scam jobs its hard to tell whats what ya know! i'm disapointed in this i really did think it would have been a good opertunity i got the same damn email

Hello Manda

Now please take the following steps:
1. Add resume@jobnexus.org to your contacts in your email account - this is to ensure the emails we send to you don't end up in the spam folder, making you miss out on interview requests!

Your JobNexus ID is: 02419. Please make a note of this as you will require it during the process of your application.

Best of luck,

Sarah Joyce
JobNexus HR Team

i should have know when they called me Manda instead of Amanda my name on hotmail is Manda what a scam F**kers

MissyT
Austin, US
Aug 11, 2009 6:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Thanks for the warning. I just got a reply to, what looked like, the perfect job on Craigslist and I got the same response. What a ripoff! Too bad nothing can be done about that!

J
J
JobNexusIsScam
33781, US
Jul 30, 2009 7:34 pm EDT

I just had the same email sent to me, same confirmation number to!

Just for archival, I'm in Pinellas County, Florida, and the posting was on 7/29/09

HLCHNFMAF
Orlando, US
Jul 28, 2009 9:47 pm EDT

Same thing happened to me and I sent her back an email telling "her" what I thought about all of that, in a nice way of course.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Job Nexus contacts