Indeed.com / jobs don't exist

1 Paisley, Scotland, Strathclyde, United Kingdom Review updated:

Scam artists !!! Be warned !!!
I foolishly uploaded my details to theses chancers in the mistaken belief they would assist in my job search. All I have received from them are jobs that are no longer current or have never been there in the first place. The first time it happened I was prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt and tried contacted them to inform them the job listed was no longer current. I say tried because there is no way to contact them. That was the first warning sign all was not as it seemed with this lot. Then more and more non - existent positions began to appear in my inbox. Don't go anywhere near this mob of scam artists if you are truly serious about finding employment!!!

Ga
Jan 16, 2014

Comments

• Ra
      30th of Jan, 2014

Most of the internet job boards works that way. There are no real jobs. One portal posts a (real) job and others just copy paste the same. All they want your biodata to build their database. Do not put your full address or NI Numbers on your CV. Job Portals are quickly going out of fashion. Linkedin is the new kid in town. Employers do not have to spend money with head hunters they can look for you directly.

• To
      30th of Jun, 2017

This is a scam company and must get closed