Indeed.com — insane amounts of censorship
Why does this company even have a section for employees to review their employers? I've tried to submit my experience of what occurred at one company, in what I would argue to be professional language, no inflammatory terms and the such. Yet, despite numerous attempts to "reduce the truthfulness" of my review, Indeed censored every single review I've tried to post. Why? I don't use profanity, I didn't lie about anything, I'm just offering my experience and opinion on a company I worked with.
If you won't let people post truthful accounts and reviews, why even bother operating this segment? You let companies pay people to post fake reviews to boost up their ratings and trick people into thinking they are a good employer, and yet you won't let the truth fly? A+ for censorship efforts, F for transparency. Guess we all know what Indeed's values are and where they stand in terms of ethics.
More Indeed.com Complaints & Reviews
- Indeed.com - this website shouldn't even be online, they are a scam job website
- Indeed.com - spam, tricked into giving personal info
- Indeed.com - do not use this site.
- Indeed.com - job scam
- Indeed.com - jobs don't exist
- Indeed.com - account blocked, no support customer care
- Indeed.com - fraudulent job offer
- Indeed.com - privacy breach/false advertising
- Indeed - jobs
- Indeed.ca - bogus job posting! potential psychopath?