Indeed.cominsane amounts of censorship

Y

Why does this company even have a section for employees to review their employers? I've tried to submit my experience of what occurred at one company, in what I would argue to be professional language, no inflammatory terms and the such. Yet, despite numerous attempts to "reduce the truthfulness" of my review, Indeed censored every single review I've tried to post. Why? I don't use profanity, I didn't lie about anything, I'm just offering my experience and opinion on a company I worked with.

If you won't let people post truthful accounts and reviews, why even bother operating this segment? You let companies pay people to post fake reviews to boost up their ratings and trick people into thinking they are a good employer, and yet you won't let the truth fly? A+ for censorship efforts, F for transparency. Guess we all know what Indeed's values are and where they stand in terms of ethics.

• Ac
    acuriousmango Feb 23, 2020

This was also my experience when posting a review on a terrible company I had taken a job for.
    Most of the time I couldnt post anything because i "didnt use professional language" or "cant use the site to slander people"

How the hell is warning new employees about a crazy guy who screams at tools of the trade "slander"? Its a public service because I at least attempt to care about another hypothetical person like others did on Indeed. I also did not cuss or use any personally identifying information and had to cut 2/3rd's of my review on them. As most "full time work" gigs are not "full time" as in "will keep you over a year" full time. Its "will have you get up at ungodly hours like 3 am or 11 pm" just to get rid of you within the next 3 months cause " Um its okay buddy ive been thinking about this for a while now-" and be fired for any made up reason or none at all in my case. Hell, msot of the employers were surprised i showed up early or wasn't addicted to some kind of drugs and you'll be [censored] out of luck with getting ANY references out of any of these jobs.

Do not waste your time on indeed. $1000 for 3 months of backbreaking work is not sustainable.