Indeed.com / indeed.com is posting jobs without proper consents from companies; most times invalid jobs.

1 Indeed, Inc. 6433 Champion Grandview Way Building 1, Austin, TX 78750Austin, TX, United States Review updated:

Hi, my name is jose and I represent creavelabs it solutions.

Am an employer and am writing this complaint because am fed-up with indeed.com's misleading job postings on their job portals. We are getting thousands of emails from their website as well as job seekers who mislead from the info shown on their website. We had disable our hr's email to block these spams. But again, people are searching our company name and getting contact details from there. We have to spend much of our time answering these poor job seekers who thinks we are being sarcastic to them, we are sorry but it is really frustrating.

Indeed.com as well as their other regional portals like indeed. Ae, indeed.Co.In, indeed.Co. Uk etc works the same way.

If you are a job seeker, please avoid these guys, if you are a victim like us, please voice your frustration!

Here are few references of the wrong, misleading info (If they saw this, they might remove these though) :
Http://www.Indeed. Ae/creavelabs-jobs
Http://www.Indeed. Ae/creavelabs-it-solutions-jobs

Earlier, when we detected these issues, we contacted one of their people and told them not to post any jobs on behalf of us without our consent. At that time they simply marked those job listings as "not available". (Eg: http://www.Indeed. Ae/viewjob?Jk=1c40f47dad8e3996)

And they have posted them again now! Very frustrating, unethical bunch of "people".

Jo
Feb 19, 2016

Comments

• Th
      8th of Mar, 2016

I am a job hunter and I was mislead with the above information. I was one of their victims :(

• Bo
      16th of Apr, 2016

i really need to this job