Indane LPG Gas / undue delay in supply

1 India Review updated:

I am a LPG Indane customer with Rohini Teja Gas Agency, Rajahmundry Andhra Pradesh and my consumer Number is 326.

I have booked for a refill on 31.03.2007 . Even though past 2o days, I did not get my refill from Indane (Indian Oil Corporation) dealer. I reminded the dealer at least 5 times in the past week and each time he promises to send the supply the next day without fulfilling it. This has become a regular practice with this dealer in recent times especially in the festive/ marriage season.

Very poor service!

Comments

• Co
      30th of May, 2007

I completely agree.

I am an INDANE LPG customer with Delhi Cantt Sadar Bazar gas agency.My consumer number is 36778. On 28 May 07 i went there personally at about 9.30 AM and gave them a change of address and booked my gas cylinder. I was given the assurance that the same would be delivered to me on 29th.However till now it has not been delivered. When i checked up with the agency i was very rudely told by a salesgirl that they had told some Mangalapuri person to deliver the cylinder and that i should get i touch with them and it was no longer their responsibility. When i protested at this stand and asked to speak to the manager, she told me that he was not around and banged the phone on me. This is the first time this is happening in the last three years .

This is not expected from a reputed company like IOC.

• Ta
      16th of Sep, 2007

I am not an INDANE LPG customer. today i went to ur ravina gas agency west enclave pitampura to take a new connection and to become a part of indane LPG. Butwhen i asked the sales girl for the new connection she told me that right now the company is not issuing the connections for the new connection i have to wait for few days . This is the first time i visit to ur outlet and ur sales person refuse for services

now sir/madam i request u to tell me that weather its true that company is not issuing new connections if it is then plse tell for how much time i have wait for connection.
    and if not then plse take the action regarding this behaviour

• Fa
      28th of Nov, 2007

gas suply is very poor

staff are very road on telephone.

4th of Sep, 2008

cookwell gas agency is suppling indane gas to shahabad people, place is at chitapur taluk Gulbarga District Karnatak. Main complaint of the shahabad town people is that irregular supply, refusal to supply door delivery. Perticulary in Alstom Township, which is industiral Area, Cookwell gas agency initially started giving door delivery servicess, but later stated irregular servicess. There were several complaints in this regard, finally agency was cancelled by concerned authority. After long time, somehow the same agency was manage to get dealship. Now, The same agency the cookwell gas agency Shahabad Dist. Gulbarga started irregularity in supply, refuse to door delivery. due to colony residents are facing lot of problems. please take necessary and do the needful at earliest.

20th of Nov, 2008

Sir
    I am consumer of LPG from Rajhans Gas Agency, Tajpur, Najafgarh, New Delhi. Regularly I'm getting less quantity of gas at the time of refilling. Even I'm weighing the cylinder at the time of delivery. but at the end of gass it is been noticed that aprx. 2-3kgs water left inside the cylinder. I had verbal discussion with the delivery boy as well as the incharge of store. but no one is takin care. you are requested to look into and insist them to deliver appropriate qtty.

Regards
    Manoj Mishra

• Da
      19th of Sep, 2009

sir i am sunny malik from s-908 mangol puri new delhi.i am take a new connection with lpg cyllinder stove and regulator.when i went your office pitampura a madam say you gone to the house and bring a identy card, b.post card amt 23/., c.affidebit 20/.so i bringing.she escapted.and he given a post card and saying this is post i posted.she saying post card will come your house. and post card is not come in the house.i went office and saying ragistree will not coming in the house. she saying when ragistree coming you are coming.and she misbehave me. so my 300/ hundred rs is wast.please give me a new connection from raveena gas.i am sand a id of your mail. saxyboy01989@yahoo.in please answer given in my id ok.

• Pg
      10th of Oct, 2009

Iam LPG indane Customer With VINAYAKA agency Kodungallor THRISSUR DIST.
    KERALA.South INDIA. I haved Booked on 08-09-2009.From that day till yesturday They are saying we will suply on next week but still not suplyed.Several time Infomed to IOC Mr.Shivan (09447498252)and Mr.Marcose(09447498248) they are not bother about us and two time shivan shouted me.After that both guys are not receving telephone atall.Agency says IOC not suplying GAS properly its not our mistake.What is the trooth.They are giving gas for exes money.how its posible.They are not suplying gas as booking order.So please take action against this agency. P.G.Devassy.consumer no 8689 thankyou

• As
      14th of Oct, 2009

Honorable Sir/Madam,

I am registered consumer of indane gas having consumer no-28252. The distributor is "Gopal Gas Service" Budge Budge Trunk Road, Maheshtala Dakghar Kolkata-700141.

The Leakage from Regulator (when I tried to put ON the Regulator nobe for cooking the in adequate amount of leakage of gas.) So I took the regulator for replacing or exchanging with new one to my Distributor, they told me that Regulator was not available now, come to us after five days with all documents and Papers.

My question arises here:-

a) Will I stop my cooking for five days?

b) Is this called an emergency service? Or

c) When this type of situation arise. What kind of emergency service will you provide for your consumer?

Thanking you

Indian Oil Corp,
    Coimbatore,
    Tamilnadu.

Dear Sir,
    My costomer No:26087 and Agencies is Sri Srinivas Gas Service, No.1, Anupperpalayam(po), Tirupur-641652 PH-0421-2258655, 2258755.

My complait is regarding the desiplinary action, at the date of 7-07-10 the service man came with cylinder and hand over the cylinder and my mother gave the amount 500/-, at the time in my mother hand dont have change.the service man talk some irresponsible like, you have keep the amount when your are booking at the time itself, if your are thinking you have to pay aditional 10/- rupees.At the time my mother has inform, if you behave like this we will complaint to your office suddenly he answer you make a complaint they dont make action against me.after that we make acomplaint to agences on that day they we inform the person will come and supply.Again we make a complait on 08-07-10 regarding this issue, today is 09-07-10.But still we cant recived the cylinder.so pls kindly take some action regarding the issue.we are waiting for your reply.through phone or mail:karthi_mtr@yahoo.co.in

Regards
    G.Karthikeyan
    Tirupur.
    Moble No:+91-9952257505
    Residiance:04296-276720

• Gi
      1st of Mar, 2011

R/Sir, I Girdhar Gupta my consumer no. is 19382 and sir i always booked gas with tomogas and ivrs and my tomogas booking no. 111 dated 22.02.2011 and app time is 6.50 p.m. but sir not received the refil till date 01.03.2011 upto 4.30p.m. sir you are requested to please deliver the cylinder. i request to you please see the matter and deliver the cylinder because already eight days delayed. sir please. My add is K-2/13 Phase I Budh vihar Delhi 110086 and my agency is D.S.Gas Service Pooth Kalan Delhi