Indane Gas Services / no delivery/ black marketing

1 India Review updated:

inspite of booking several times no delivery done after period of 2

months .showing no stock avaliable. black marketing has been done in 600... r.s. pleasecheck &do the need full

Fa

Comments

Me
  13th of Feb, 2008

I am customer with Shri Radhagovind Gas Service IX/171,Sham
Block Kailash Nagar Delhi-110031.I am faceing
problem in every month when i book my gas then,they show Busy noumber in all working days. Mon-Sat-9:00-6:00pm.The noumber is--011-22075117 or 22073323.You can try any time,6-9 you find always BUSY.But after 6 ;oclok the phone ring start rining We go to office persnally than book gas.after booking they send after 5-6 days.They give one cylender in 25 days.
Thanking You

Me
  13th of Feb, 2008

Dear Sir/mam
When you are unabal to take an action then why make this website only for Formalites.

Pa
  23rd of Feb, 2008

I am customer with vishal gas service (G.T.Road,shahdara) DEHLI

I am faceing problem in every month when i book my gas then,they show Busy noumber in all working days. Mon-Sat-9:00am-6:00pm.The noumber is--011-22323866 or011-65299506.You can try any time,10-20 you find always BUSY.
i am also doing job so Please du some action emejatly.
I hop you give respons.

Ra
  5th of Nov, 2008

Dear/Mam
I was the customer M/s Avery Gas Service & now Shri Radha Govind Gas Service as above customers, my problem is when I book my gas then, they show Busy noumber in all working days. Mon-Sat-9:00-6:00pm.The noumber is--011-22075114 or 22073323.You can try any time, 6-9 you find always BUSY. Previous agency was serve better servise to me.
I am living in Karawal Nagar & agency is in Kailas Nagar it iss a far away my residence so it not possible avery time that to go agency for booking gas. And agency don't take serriously booking by tomo service. Please du some action emejatly. I hop you give possitive respons.

Ke
  3rd of Mar, 2009

Dear Sir/Mam
I am customer with priyanka Gas Service station road hindaun city, dist-karauli, (rajasthan).
problem in every month when i book my gas then they dilivered after 20 days from booking date.

Ro
  30th of Apr, 2011

Dear Sir/Mam
I am customer with kuraoli indene gas service Gas g.t. road kuraoli city, dist-mainpuri, (up).
customer no.-k-1239
ram sahay bhatnagar kuraoli mainpuri
mob-9358066824

Ha
  25th of Nov, 2013

I am customer with Shri Radhagovind Gas Service IX/171, Sham
Block Kailash Nagar Delhi-110031.I am faceing
problem in first month when i book my gas then, they show Busy noumber in all working days. Mon-Sat-9:00-6:00pm.The noumber is--011-22075117 or 22073323.You can try any time, 6-9 you find always BUSY.But after 6 ;oclok the phone ring start rining We go to office persnally than book gas.after booking they send after 5-6 days.They can't diliver cylender

Thanking You