Indane Gas / overcharge by agency for service not provided
I am a registered Indane gas consumer No. 69737.
I am registered for gas supply through South Madras Gas Agency, Raja Annamalipuram, Chennai 600028.
As a part of refill, I was supplied gas on 7/3/2012 by the agency and along with that I got a bill for 70Rs for inspection charges. When I asked the delivery man, he asked me to get in touch with the agency.When I rang up the agency they said that it was as per instruction of Indian Oil and they are following directions.
I must point out here that no inspection was carried out on the equipment not even a cursory look. And even if inspection is a must it should not cost 70Rs which seems disproportionate and must be carried out by a trained hand and not by the run of the mill delivery man. I find that this is concerted attempt to fleece customer with out providing any service and I demand a reurn of the mon ey extorted from me, a helpless customer.
More Indane Gas Complaints & Reviews
- Indane Gas Agency - gas agency problems! 
- Indane Gas Agency - customer harassment! 
- Indian Oil Corporation - gas distributor not caring for customers 
- Indane Gas - harassment by counter staff and delivery boy 
- Indane Gas - abnormal delay in lpg supplies! 
- Indane Gas Cylinder - late delivery and non delivery at my resident on2nd floor
- Indane Gas - gas leakage 
- Indane Gas Connection - availability and mass level black marketing here 
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited - rude attitude & poor service 
- Indian Oil Corporation - delay in delivery of lpg cylinder