Indane Gas Agency / new connection

1 India Review updated:

sir,
I am a citizen of Godda, Saranda (Jharkhand). We have Indane Gas Agency named as M/S Kaushalya Gas Agency. Last week on 22/11/2010 I went there for new gas connection. One of the office staff denied of new connections. The second staff agreed that new connections are available. I was shocked at their misbehaving which was very rude and unsatisfactory.
The other staff asked for photo ID, Resident certificate, Age proof and a self addressed envelope with 22 Rs. Postal stamp. Which I gave them along with two photographs . The staff asked me to come the next day to collect the registration slip. When I went there next day, he asked to come two days later. I went there again today 29/11/2010, the same staff rudely that no connections are now available. When I said he called me a week ago, he said no work is done.
Some other men who were there said, that they give connections to those who have approaches. Please take action against this agency. There is no customer care in that agency and help me to get a new connection.

Comments

1st of Dec, 2010

I want to add here, I went to the so called gas agency today on 1/12/2010 and just asked about the new connection. He said, we don't give new connections . I said that, I have submitted my asked documents and requested for the current position of the papers. He searched in few bundles of papers. Surprised, my papers were not there. I asked him to search .. after few several minutes..wait.. one of the staff started searching.. oh my god.. you wont believe my papers were thrown in one side with the rough papers.. He kept the papers .. again.. God knows this time.. what they going to do with those papers.. they are giving new connections to those with approaches and known to them. Ordinary people like me suffer and struggle.

• Ga
      28th of Dec, 2010

I just got a new Indane gas connection through Revathy Indane Gas Agency, Medavakkam. In the agency it is written that you dont have to take the gas stove along with the gas connection. I have a gas stove which meets the requirements set by Indian Oil Corporation (IOC). I told them that i have a gas stove and would not like to buy one more. They said that it is mandatory to buy the gas stove along with the new connection and asking me totally Rs 4500 for one cylinder connection. When i look in IOC website it says that it is not mandatory to by gas stove. There should be some action against them and Please let me know what to do? if i pay the amount only i will get connection seems...

Thanks
    Thilipan

• Mh
      4th of May, 2013

sir,
    indanegas agency ka number kab aayega
    pls call me- 9758421996

9th of Jul, 2015

I have registration a new connection for LPG GAS. registration have complete. but I went document summit disturber. he said government stop new connection for village people. I'm very sad Please solve my problem
    sahil sharma form sonepat haryana 9729612502