In The Company of Dogs / Returning a dog bed
I ordered the fur fighter half circle shaped dog bed. None of my three dogs would go near it. I put it outdoors to sun and air, still no deal. I never took the tag off. They okayed the return but did not provide a return label. I hauled it up to UPS where I was told it would take $100 to return it. (LARGE bed, $249).
I came home and called customer service. They said they don't provide return labels that can deduct from the refund. I haggled with them and they eventually said they'd pay half of the cheapest method possible back. I told them I will never shop with them again. Potpourri has 18 catalogs and they haven't figured out better customer service????
I wanted a return label the same cost that it would take them to ship it, and deducted from my refund. Absolutely not was their reply.
More In The Company of Dogs Complaints & Reviews
- In The Company of Dogs - Privacy violation 
- In the Company of Dogs (Potpourri Group Inc.) - Unhappy over the product and disappointed that a dog-focused company offered such doggy dross
- In The Company of Dogs - Refund Rip Off
- In The Company of Dogs - damaged sweatshirt 
- In The Company of Dogs - Inept staff and bogus return promise
- In The Company of Dogs - Late shipping / not being reimbursed for return shipping
- In The Company of Dogs - check your pricing - customer service worst ever
- In The Company of Dogs - return of previously used item
- Inthecompanyofdogs.com - Major scam