Having problems with LostMyDoggie?

LostMyDoggie Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LostMyDoggie Customer Service. Initial LostMyDoggie complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LostMyDoggie above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LostMyDoggie. Discuss the issues you have had with LostMyDoggie and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

LostMyDoggielost my doggie alerts - none were provided and then they took the credit and refused to refund my money

I used them as well ONLY I found my dog at the pound NO ONE in the area received calls. When I found my dog at the pound I had a FIT because I was NOT notified & when I asked WHY the response was we were NOT notified.
then lost my doggie updated my status to reunited! even though they did not do it they had NOTHING to do with finding my dog
and still have not refunded my money see email below:
I did that and palm beach animal care and control is on that list. which I WHY I am upset. The call I received WAS on my cell phone. this whole email is going on every blog known man. and my dog was found no thanks to you people. it took me going to peggy adams and them looking in animal control's data for PEGGY ADAMS to tell me where my dog was. Not happy want a refund.

From: LostMyDoggie.com
To: >
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: LostMyDoggie.com Comments

I am sorry you are so upset. The phone calls went out yesterday, March 6th, at 10:00 a.m. and the radius was 8/10th of a mile, just shy of a mile. The radius of the calls is determined by how many people in the area have listed phone numbers. Your kids would not have received a call because unless their numbers are publicly-listed, the cell phones would not get a call. Attached please find the address-phone log of the phone numbers we called in connection with your lost pet alert.

There are a few reasons why someone would not receive a telephone alert:

1. They do not have a land line (home phone), or they have not registered any other number with the appropriate agencies. Our proprietary system will call the main emergency number that is on file with the credit bureaus and/or the utility companies. (This will include landlines, cell phones, mobile devices and voip phone systems, as long as they are listed.)

2. Non-published service: If a household has a land line that is not published in the Directory White Pages or Directory Assistance (411), this household's land line won't be available for calling. It must be a listed number for us to access the information.

3. They were called, but did not answer and did not have an answering machine, or the line was busy. We retry busy and no-answer numbers, but if they do not answer or the line is still busy, they will not be reached.

4. Someone in the household may have answered the call but did not inform others in the household of the nature of the call.

5. They are on our Do Not Call list.

Faxes and emails are computer-generated and are randomly selected from a list that is in our very large database. We do send out the faxes and emails that are listed in your account, but we have no control over what happens to them on the receiving end. To see the list of places we faxed and emailed, just log into your account and click on 'faxes/emails'. You'll also notice that if people from the general public in your area have signed up to receive our flyers (we call this the Pet Rescue Team), then additional emails would be reflected at the bottom of the list.

Please keep in mind that most facilities have more than one person working there, and whoever received the fax or email may not have shared it with others in the facility. We also find that not everyone at the facilities is even aware that a book of lost & found pets might be kept behind the counter and that the flyers are simply placed in that book. Also, sometimes faxes fail and do not come through on the receiving end, even though we sent them. Some facilities that are in your area may have requested to be put on our "do not fax" or "do not email" list, so of course they would not show up on the list of places that we sent flyers to. Employees at those facilities may not be aware that higher-ups contacted us and requested to be removed from the notification lists.

Our free fax and email service is meant to help get the word out, but it cannot replace all the hard work it takes to physically get out there and look for your pet. It is especially important to go in person to all shelters in your county, and to look at the photos of animals in their sick/injured area, as well. Do not rely on their websites or on what someone may tell you on the phone. There are too many people working at the shelters for each person to know everything about every animal that comes in. You must go in person every day or two to look for yourself. It is painstaking and difficult work, but your diligence will be worth it.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

[protected]@lostmydoggie.com
[protected]

-----Original Message-----
From:
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 2:35am
To: "LostMyDoggie.com"
Subject: Re: LostMyDoggie.com Comments

here is all the info below and the last 4 of the card that was used is 4155. Exp 08/22. btw still no neighbor alerts
current picture.

Female
Pet Color:
White, Orange

Pet Description:

Orange and white pitbull. she is harmless and probably afraid
Missing Address:

From: LostMyDoggie.com
To:
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 10:41 PM
Subject: RE: LostMyDoggie.com Comments

We're unable to find an account for you under this email address. Can you please provide us with the ID number? Or if you registered under a different email address, please provide that to us.

[protected]@lostmydoggie.com
[protected]

LostMyDoggie — Sad experience

Something tells me their service works for definite people, I am not one of them. All they want is my money...

LostMyDoggie — stay away

You make money on people's problems. I guess it's a normal thing, but you should do your work properly and...

Lostmydoggie.com — Don't be scammed

I lost my dog and I was so desperate and had no idea what to do. I found this website Lostmydoggie and made...

Lostmydoggie.com — Owner refused to show the dog

We lost our dog recently and found the post about the dog on the website www.lostmydoggie.com. It gave u...

www.lostmydoggie.com — They deleted my post

OMG. I have no idea what the hell happened with the website www.lostmydoggie.com. I placed my post about the...

Lostmydoggie.com — Stay away from this website if the dog gets lost

We couldn't find our dog so I was in the process of listing her on lostmydoggie.com. I had put in all...

Lostmydoggie.com — Don't waste your money, they don't care and quickly take your credit card

I found them only caring about making money. They said they called a list of neighbors. I made a flyer and...