In The Company of Dogs — duplicate charge
I ordered two rugs and was charged $100.89. I received the rugs two weeks ago. Today I received an email saying my order was shipped today and my credit card was charged again. I immediately called customer service and talked to someone who said they could not help me and transferred me to someone else. The someone else said they could not help me and transferred me again to a supervisor named Amy. After looking at both orders, she determined it was my fault. I told her I only placed one order and had not been on the website since that order was placed. She insisted it was my fault, and when I received the second order, I could return it for credit but I would have to pay return shipping because it was "my fault." I told her I would never order from them again, and she said "OK."
More In The Company of Dogs Complaints & Reviews
- In The Company of Dogs - Privacy violation 
- In the Company of Dogs (Potpourri Group Inc.) - Unhappy over the product and disappointed that a dog-focused company offered such doggy dross
- In The Company of Dogs - Refund Rip Off
- In The Company of Dogs - damaged sweatshirt 
- In The Company of Dogs - Inept staff and bogus return promise
- In The Company of Dogs - unauthorized credit card charges.
- Inthecompanyofdogs.com - Major scam
- In The Company of Dogs - Late shipping / not being reimbursed for return shipping
- In The Company of Dogs - return of previously used item
- In The Company of Dogs - check your pricing - customer service worst ever