[Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australiawhite ox

Hello I've been smoking white ox for many years and never had a problem until recently I purchased a pouch and it was stale and off, the tobacco is completely dry and brittle with a smell to it, normally it's soft and fresh and doesn't come with the smell that this particular pouch has I'd never normally complain but with the price these days I'm not just going to accept it, I want some sort of resolution otherwise I'll be changing to another brand of tobacco . The smell and taste is sickening and almost makes me want to quit smoking .

• Resolution statement

• At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.

As