Impact Meter Services / electricity gets cut off

This month i totally forgot to pay the electricity account. seeing its only one month i thought i would just pay it next month. ha ha to my surprise they cut off the electricity. i made an arrangement with Lee anne that i would pay, which i did and faxed the proof of payment. they said they only received the payments after 12 so it was cut off. Now i must pay an additional R300 for reconnection.

Ch

Comments

Apr 22, 2016

They are completely heartless and do as it pleases them, knowung that they got their customers in a catch 22. I heard them speak to customers, including myself, in sarcastic and in such a disrespectful manner that it left a bad enough taste in my mouth for me to write this. They are truly horrible people to deal with, and not only me, but many other people don't trust them. Hello peter complaints will also verify what I said here. They should be the last company to be considered when choosing an electricity supplier. Their staff are totally unfriendly and I'm not saying this because of the incident I've been involved in, but the numerous accounts I had to listen to the screaming sessions at their offices when paying my bill at their pay office near Silver Lakes.

Aug 18, 2016

My electricity just got cut off now..after 3x asked them to send me statements they never send it..just come and diconnect..so how do i know what i owe..how do i know whats my due date..they charged me 1000 rand to get the electricity on my name...now...after disconecting charge me more than my usage to reconnect..wtf???

• Ge
      Feb 16, 2017

@Chris Gokkie Hughes Same thing happened to me. No communication no bills, and they cut your power.