IKEA / refund
I returned a sofa I bought from ikea. It has been over a week now and they have not refunded my money back. I visited their store several times, filled out the same form many times with my credit card info!!!, every time the associate goes back to talk to some one and then returns saying"it will be refunded tomorow" and "some one" will call you about this. Also "there was some complication, some one failed to log in and this and that..." when tomorrow comes, no one calls. I then call the store and they tell me I have to visit the store to get refund. This has been going for a week now. I am tired of this mental torture. Can any one please advise what can I do. Shall I go to the police fro help.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - restaurant
- IKEA Romania, Bucharest - installation furniture
- IKEA - goods not received
- IKEA - sti shipping company is unreliable!!
- IKEA - delivery of my order