IKEA / sti shipping company is unreliable!!
6/22/2018 Original order placed for kitchen: [protected]
8/2/2018 Delivered. Counter top was missing
8/13/2018 Reordered counter top: 159-[protected]
9/27/2018 Counter was delivered to STI in Roseville, MN: Ship ID BV986100
11/4/2018 In spite of several calls to IKEA Customer Service and STI I still did not have my counter so I cancelled it!
We live in a small town and I understand shipments must be combined but STI had our countertop for 39 days which is unacceptable. I would not order anything from IKEA in the future unless they changed their shipping company.
Updated by MtkaMom, Nov 17, 2018
STI Shipping Company is unreliable. After waiting several weeks for my countertop (which had been shipped to them by Ikea), I cancelled it.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - delivery
- IKEA - gunnern bathroom cabinet
- IKEA - overcharged, changed recipe, long wait
- IKEA - merchandise pick-up
- IKEA - food service