IKEA / staff
I am complaining about staff of Ikea Australia in Tempe that was working 24th of October in Baby toys and staff area in the morning 10-11 am. I was carrying my sleeping newborn through baby staff area to collect some essentials for my baby. While i was walking just next to her she was throwing lots of heavy boxes to trolley and making so much noises there and my baby suddenly cried so loud as was very cranky doing her job. I can say that she just next to me and easily recognise the baby right next to her but she didn't care and respect us a customer. I strongly beleive that we are went into the one of the biggest furniture shop not someone's or her own shop without permission.
Her name on jacket was Clauden and asian lady. I have seen her there twice as i prepare staffs for newborn when was pregnant she was acting as boss over there not as a staff there to help through answering the questions so rudely and throwing things all around as she trying to fix things. So disappointed with her service and i do not think i am the one that recognise her as this bad
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - restaurant
- IKEA Romania, Bucharest - installation furniture
- IKEA - goods not received
- IKEA - sti shipping company is unreliable!!
- IKEA - delivery of my order