IKEA Romania, Bucharestinstallation furniture

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Home Stores

The issue that I have experienced was: My name is Madalina Marinica (contact no [protected], e-mail address Madalina.[protected]@yahoo.com) i recently moved back to my home country to buy an apartment and i decided with my husband that most of the furniture to be from ikea bucharest România. Therefore the last receipt we paid like 2 weeks ago it was 9.900 ron containing 2 lookers. When the sales associate made for us the receipt and we scheduled the day for installation i mentioned that is one building under construction for the employees to come between 9 to 2 pm, he confirmed to me that is fine. Well today in the morning the employees called us, we guided them to the address and here started all the issues. Firts of all they talk with bad attitude to us that they cant work bcz is to much cold(yes right bcz its winter.)and they said that they will go. My husband call ikea office from bucharest and they contacted the employees from our apartment to stay and to install. From this moment they started to find any reason like they dont have the photos to install that again its cold etc and they called again them manager that was telling them to not start the work until he will arrange with the customer service from ikea. In this time the employees were absolutely incredible :talking in very bad way(pronouncing just "my dick, in my dick") for ur credibility i have recorded so i can send if is required. Then a lady from ikea customer service called me to tell me abt this issue, i said for her that i am very sorry but i inform the sales associate for this and he insured me that its ok plus is not mentioned in the contract abt any condition or temperature in the flat and i also inform her abt the behavior of the employee and how they were talking and she said:"if u will repeat for me this i will close the line" and i said for her no need for her to hung up the phone bcz i will close since she dont have any solution.i cant believe that in this way the employees of ikea are working, yes we know well that its cold outside bcz its winter but this doesn't mean we have to stop the work bcz we are not in the mood like the workers that came to my flat and talking in a very bad way, jumping in the flat, stepping over the wall and the furniture.

It occurred on: 3/12/2018

I would like to be sent a responsible and respectful team to install the lookers and apologize from the customer service department.

I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.

Yours faithfully,

Madalina Marinica

Store location Ikea Băneasa, bucharest, Romania

Ma
Dec 03, 2018

Comments

• Po
      Jan 09, 2019

Buna seara. Vreau sa va intreb daca ati primit raspuns sau daca vi s-a solutionat problema dupa ce ati potata aici. Eu incerc sa recuperez de trei luni bani de la IKEA Bucuresti si inca nu am reusit sa primesc proprii mei bani.