Ikea - North York / horrible kitchen experience
The worst kitchen experience ever!!!
Ok, so. Bought a $3, 000 kitchen for my new office. Still waiting for it! I paid for it in may. I hired ikea's installation company to install it. They booked a date and didn't show up. No call, no apology. They rescheduled 3 weeks later. They installed half of the kitchen. Turns out ikea sent the wrong upper cabinets. Called ikea to ask them to send the proper cabinets. I was told it w0uld be fixed right away. Nothing happened. After countless calls, emails through their customer service site and much frustration, nothing happens. 4 months later they tell me the cabinets are discontinued and I could have a $100 gift certificate for my troubles (Whooopty - doo). I asked for them to be replaced by another type of cabinet. They assured me that would be taken care of immediately. Nothing happened. Another 2 months go by. I call to find out what is happening and nobody could give me a status.
Whatever you do. Do not purchase a kitchen from this store. Completely incompetent service staff. Horrible installation company.
Btw, they didn't even give me the lousy $100 gift certificate.
More Ikea - North York Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - Non scheduled delivery on day
- IKEA - assembly team did not show up due to the ikea agent negligence.
- IKEA - rude staff
- IKEA - did not get a refund
- IKEA - kitchen planning and installation