IKEA / product sucks
I purchased an ikea trofast extend-able bed for my 6-year-old son on oct. 17th, 2009. 4 months later, my son told me that a long wood (Bottom one) of a headboard dropped off from the headboard.
Since then, I found that the two major long woods of two headboards are seriously shrinking.in fact, the other pieces of wood of these two headboards are shrinking as well. They cannot support the bed at all now.
I sent these two headboards back to the store on march 1st, 2010. The store manager, "dan", apologized for the serious quality problem, but refused to do anything with the problem, saying that it has been passing 90 days of return policy.
This product is 100% inferior, with serious quality problem. I believe that this same product will have the problem happening to other kids. However, ikea did not even pay attention on this issue even thought it can kill little children.
Ikea products suck, and their services are even worse!
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - restaurant
- IKEA Romania, Bucharest - installation furniture
- IKEA - goods not received
- IKEA - sti shipping company is unreliable!!
- IKEA - delivery of my order