IKEA / defective products
I thought I was the only one who felt that Ikea lacks customer service. I felt Bullied for asking them to show me how to work a supposed adjustable chair that wouldn't adjust for me. The Customer Service Guy said he didn't know but couldn't refund my money unless the chair was defective. HELLO! If it wont adjust and it's supposed to adjust, IT's DEFECTIVE!!! the customer service rep asked for the next customer and told me to move out of the way so he could help her. I haven't shopped there since and have encouraged all of my friends and family to also stop shopping there.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - restaurant
- IKEA Romania, Bucharest - installation furniture 
- IKEA - goods not received
- IKEA - sti shipping company is unreliable!!
- IKEA - delivery of my order