IHOP Restaurants

Posted: Aug 12, 2017 by

steak tips

I ordered the steak tips with no mushrooms bc I am highly allergic to mushrooms. Left the restaurant (only checked my steak to see if it was well done) and came home. I begin eating my food, I salted my hash browns and onions. Then I turned over my hash browns to add more salt on the other side and there was a mushroom. I immediately stopped eating and call the restaurant. I asked for a manager and when he got on the phone, I explained what I found. He proceeds to tell me that he looked at the camera and saw that I checked my food. I said sir the only thing I checked was the steak to make sure it was well done. I stated that I did not move my hash browns nor onions while I was there. He became rude and disrespectful saying that he is looking at the camera. I continuously stated that I did not check anything other than the steak. I advised him that I was going urgent care bc this is life threatening to me. He acted as if he didn't care and stated that he'll see if someone can call me. I told him that I would be contacting corporate and the better business bureau regarding this matter. I also stated, who moves hash browns to look under them...I asked for his name and he said it so fast that I couldn't understand him and he wouldn't repeat it. This is absolutely unacceptable! I also have a video but it wouldn't let me upload it.

IHOP RestaurantsIHOP Restaurants

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree