iFloor / Quality of material

1 1187 Andover Park W, Tukwila, WA, United States
Phone: 1-800-732-6946

We placed an order for Hickory made by North American Wood. They called me and said it was not in stock, and take 4-6 weeks. My wife did not want to wait so long and I called them to cancel it. While on phone, I had asked them about another product sample they had sent me and that was not in stock either. I just asked them to go ahead and cancel the order that was already placed. At that point, she put me on hold and came back couple of minutes later telling me that they had found a supplier that they did not routinely used who had the wood I had ordered. I said then it was OK thinking that she was talking about the order I had placed and called to cancel. She changed my order to wood that I just had cursorily asked about and shipped it. When it arrived, I was shocked and called them. First they claimed that they sent me the wood I had ordered and even sent me audio of conversation. And it was obvious that I had never agreed to change the order. Then they tried to pursued me to keep the wood. When I would not budge, they actually said they had checked with supplier and wood was of inferior quality and would accept it back. They even sent me a return Bill of Landing but guess what, it was again incorrect. I ended up calling shipping company who obviously had no idea of pick up that was promised by iFloor. Then she said she would get me another corrected Bill of Landing and never did. Yesterday she again called me asking what was wrong with wood and that she was working on Bill of Landing and then sent me an e mail offering to take one cartoon (of 83) back and then decide what she would do. This is FRAUD. Do Not Do Business with this bunch. Buy local. A complaint has already been filed with state attorney's office and with BBB of Washington state.

Bm