[Resolved] IFB / Supplying junk agst order through fabmail

1 Michigan, United States Review updated:

My son Dweepant Bakshi placed an order from Michigan on ifb global thru fabmail.com for supplying to me microwave oven model mwo - 25sc2 for rs 10437 under trade scheme mwo. The oven was supplied by ifbglobal's local franchisee at lucknow India, [ email id lucknow_accounts@ifbglobal.com], vide, invoice no retail inv / 63 / 08 - 09 dated 15 may 2008.
No official for installing n giving demonstration was sent by the local branch manager or franchisee owner along with the piece which was brought on a hand driven cart from a place 15 to 20 kilometers from my residence in northern most corner of lucknow. There was no packing done at all. There was no padding at the base or on sides and the cart travelled on the road full of potholes and broken patches. It was put by an illiterat carrier who collected a fat tip for bringing the gift. Since we r 73 year old couple and no demonstration was given, we waited for our son to come for his marriage on 13th October 2008. The moment he put the plug on there was noise and sparking n the oven became dysfunctional. After the marriage was over we tried to locate ifb sev cetre from the tel directory but no cluewas avlbl. After exhaustive search I that of Internet n lodged the complaint on internet. After 6 weeks ia mechanic came. When he opened i found that it was a damaged old discarded piece andimmdtly told him to replace it. He did some repair n for a few minute it appeared wrkg. ?He went but i commented on poor services n supply of a defective piece. Thereafter after a few days when we tried to use it again there was a loud noise and sparking.
I m afraid ur local franchisee has misused the mode of Internet for executing the order n fabmail.com and eBay with whom they hav agreement hav failed to ensure supply of a new workable piece.
The ceo mr g das gupta be directed by the German headquarters of ifbglobal to replace defective piece by a new piece forthwith andwhile supplying fresh pc ensure to send an engr to give demonstration.
I shall deem ita great favour.

V. P. Bakshi l - 1 / 240, priyadarshini, sector 'b' sitapur road lucknow 226020 india tel no 0522 / 2758950c3298

• Resolution statement

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Feb 16, 2016

Dear Rafiqu,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678 Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

We assure you our best services.

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Jul 21, 2016

Dear Mr. Desai

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, We are looking into your concern, and will revert at the earliest .

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Jul 25, 2016

Dear Akosha,

Above complaint is very old and there is no fresh complaint in our system, please inform customer to register new complaint in CC.

For any assistance related to our Products & Services please call us on 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 1800 3000 5678  (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com.

Alternatively you can email us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com and we will try our best to meet your expectations.

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Aug 04, 2016

Dear Mr. Nishant Sharma,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved . Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com

Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Aug 08, 2016

Dear Aejaz,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to usat customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Sep 01, 2016

Dear  Subha,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your concern and will attend to it immediately.

Assuring you our best services.

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Sep 14, 2016

Dear Subha,

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case you require further assistance, you can contact us on: BSNL & MTNL subscribers: 1860 425 5678 Other subscribers: 1800 3000 5678  Email id: customerservice@ifbglobal.com

We assure you our best services.

IFB Team.

Comments

• Ra
      4th of Jul, 2008
    Ifb / Automatic Washing Machine - No one responding for my complaint regarding the repair of my washing machine
    www.ifbappliances.com

After sale service facilities of IFB Washing Machines in chennai tamil nadu state.Stat is totally unsatisfactory. My machine is not working for past 20 days... i have registered a complaint regarding this on 19th june. but none turned up... Invariably the technicians deputed by these private parties are untrained, unskilled and incompetent to identify and rectify the defects. This results in inflicting more damages to the Machine. I am a victim of such unskilled handling of my Machine by unskilled technicians. IFB does not seem to have any obligation to maintain a customer friendly chain of after-service facilities. Their responsibility ceases once the product is sold. This is unfortunate. If ifb continues this then the brand image of the company will drastically decline...

• Jk
      22nd of Jun, 2009

I have a similar complaint. I ordered an IFB microwave through rediffshopping for my retired mom in Delhi. it was delivered from Calcutta and demonstrated too. But the oven stopped functioning within two months. I have been trying in vain to get in touch with the Calcutta IFB but no body seems to be checking their emails. I even tried to call them as I live in Boston, I made sure I called the office with the time zones in mind, the response I got is that there is only ONE person who would know about my order and she is not available!!! This is ridiculous!!
    Staying awake at night after midnight just to be able to call the Calcutta office has become a routine for me...and nobody listens!

4th of Oct, 2009

I also have a complaint against IFB, I have a 7kg digital washing machine which has developed some trouble, I had first complained in March '09 and on repeated reminders there has been a visit by service personal from the franchisee but my machine has not been repaired till now Oct' 09 in spite of getting three ticket numbers. The first one they have themselves cancelled as refused without even talking to me and the others they don't bother to take up. IFB has the worst after sales service whereas they go to all lengths to pursue customers to pay them extra for the so called extended warranty. More over as a clever ploy they don't maintain an e-mail ID for registering complaints/or even any e-mail ID, as this would generate record with the complainants . There is need to set up a front to stop such companies /dealers/franchisees from committing more wrongs on the citizens .
    Manjinder Singh
    Chandigarh
    manjinder1@gmail.com

• Ne
      19th of Oct, 2009

I bought a dish washer of your brand on the 13th of oct but till today no one came to us for giving us a demo about your item . until there there is any one to give demo the machine is nothing but trash after repeated complains to yours call centre there was no positive outcome .after calling in your call centre every time we were made to hold on the call for more than half hour by your personnel and after this no one attended us . and when we asked them to bring some senior officer on the line they completely refused to do so i also want to ask that is your company is running on call centre only and there are no officials in it
    neelabhdiwakar@gmail.com

• Ai
      16th of Nov, 2009
    Ifb Microwaveoven - demo
    IFB industries ltd,hyd
    c-25,prakruthinivas,annaram ,near AFA,hyd 43
    Phone: 9492435362

dear sir
    we glad to say that we have purchased ur product IFB MICROWAVE OVEN on 13th of nov09, from CSD. sales people told that u can call to service center for demo, but the nos they have given were not working so i could not get any demo till now, will u plz provide the proper service center nos with in short notice.
    2) iam extreamly sorry to say that i didnt get any gift item for this product, they are saying that gifts are not valid if u take from CSD
    will u plz interveen on his mater and we expect some justice from u
    we are the people who are serving for the country across the borders of alloverindia will not include in this scheems?

25th of Nov, 2009

IFB has the got the worst customer service, we have bought IFB Senorita plus washing machine and we have been facing problems with that and we raised a complaint on 29th Oct'09 and still now its doesn't get resolved and to our surprise when we called the customer care again they said the ticket was closed, they have closed the ticket even without getting signature from us. :-o

Now we have been thrown like a ball from one person to another, whenever we call customer care they will give you a phone no to call and if you call that no they will give you another and finally you will end up with a person who will say will come but will not. You need to put permission or leave to the office and wait for the guy who said who will come...Its very pathetic and annoying.

I am going to sue IFB if my problem doesn't get resolved within today or tomorrow

• Mu
      30th of Dec, 2009

we have a washing machine and also got a repair contract on the company's recommendation. the machine has now broken down and since the 26th of december we have been waiting for a technician to arrive. Each time we ring we are told they will come but no one has arrived !!!

will keep you informed. PS I have also emailed their customer service but am not pinning on too much hope of a response (quick ? )

f

• Mp
      2nd of Jan, 2010
    Ifb / Washing Machione And Micro Ovan - Regarding gift Voucher
    contractor

Sir
    I had purchase washing machine model no.AW-60-8061 and micro ovan model no.20sc2 on 20/07/09 at the same time from Rajeev Electonics (P) Ltd Gangtok Sikkim.And I had given a gift voucher of Rs.2000/.and today i.e on 02/01/2010 I have purchased same model of washing machine but the voucher of Rs. 2000 can not be adjusted.Please tell me the facts.

• Pr
      8th of Feb, 2010

I had purchased an IFB Washing Machine Serena Sx 5.5 Kg on date 26/12/2010
    and un useless problem get on it. I am not getting understand what type of product is company use to sell no i have no demand to that but at least company must keep customer care worth up to date from 01/02/2010 i am trying to asquse my problem but no way no regard no resques use to take place

this is nonsense
    redequles

i want to know that till what time will it be repair so that i will leave my tension on you.

• Vg
      23rd of Feb, 2010
    Ifb - Executive Elite - not working- no proper care by cc
    ifb-home appliances division
    ifbappliances.com

I had purchased executive elite washing machine by bill.no.1396 dt.13-1-06 from hyderabad thro. madhavi electronics, madanapalle, a.p. myself got amc for 2 years from04-10-2008. The washing machine is not functioning since 12 days. myself made complaint to c c bangalore and tirupati on 17-02-2010 .Even after so many days of service request, there is no proper redressal or proper response except lip service. My self request full redressal of defect at an early date.

• Th
      12th of Mar, 2010
    Ifb Excutive Elite Washing Machine - AMC taken Service NOT rendered
    IFB Industries
    India

The Franchisee of IFB Industries Ltd Thanjavuar provided Annual Maintenance contract with me on 22nd July 2009 for the I F B Executive Elite Washing Machine on payment basis. In the month of December 2009 the machine did not tumble, drum did not moving and heater did not working. Totally the machine did not working properly. I filed a compliant for resolving the problem of machine to their IFB Care phone no 1860 425 5678 in the month of December 2009. My compliant, ticket No. is 3942297. They redirected me to call IFB main head office in Chennai Phone No.044 30288511. I called them several time. They did not attend my phone I called the senior Manager, Kamal several time to his mobile no. 9381079435. He never attends my phone calls. I called person in charge of Thanjavur namely Senthil whose cell no . 9382988245 is avoided my phone calls. These phone numbers are provided by IFB Industries. They do not solve the problem till today 7th December 2010. IFB has cheated me. They got money from me and they did not repair the machine. Who will ask them question only God will punish them. Dear customer, please read what is I implied. What are Managing Director and Chairperson doing without knowing the problem of consumer? Are they look into the matter and solve the problem?

• Na
      3rd of May, 2010
    Ifbwmelena Dx - Not working
    Home
    nandan_marar@yahoo.com

Washing machine bought last August, 2009. Only 4 times it worked. Today again tried ; after first washing the machine made big noice with shaking . So we stopped it. Please do the needful.

• St
      2nd of Jun, 2010
    Ifb Washing Mahcine - Poor after sales service
    IFB Washing Machin
    India

I own a IFB fully automatic washing machine. Due to its quality working, I sparingly use it ; especially for washing heavy bed sheets. The local service centre at Ernakulam, Kadavanthra, Kerala, India had collected two years contract amount for extended warranty. Since last three weeks I am desperately waiting for their technician to come and attend some leakage complaint. Nothing happened so far except my futile waiting. I sincerely request customers, who plan to buy IFB products, to abstain from purchase. This is not only my complaint, the complaint with thousands of IFB customers. If in doubt, you may visit any other complaint web sites.

• Al
      29th of Jul, 2010
    IFB - I will ensure I never buy another product from IFB
    IFB

Under warranty, a fine product (atleast projected so) breaks down. Customer keeps calling the call centre and is given dates after dates, with no one visiting. Finally when one losses their temper, the reason revealed is " your call was MISSED"

I am at a loss to understand how organisations can be so customer agnostic. I am a Senior Vice President for Customer Relationship Management of a US company in India, and I am sorry to see this happen. While, we will push and get someone to finally come, what has this experience really resulted in? Read on...

1. I will ensure I NEVER buy another product from IFB, BOSCH or any associated company.
    2. I will convince every friend of mine whether or not she was in the buying process to ever touch a IFB BOSCH product.
    3. I will write on every website about how pathetic the IFB BOSCH service is
    4. I will write to the senior most management in great detail about my pain - in fact my Executive Assistants KRA this month will be to search and find out every senior IFB BOSCH official and write letters to them in India, ASia Pacific, and Germany
    5. I will be applying to the CONSUMER COURTS for compensation for damages on harrasment

NOW IS THIS THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL LISTEN????

No one has yet come - pls send some responsible person to resolve our issue!!!

• Hi
      2nd of Aug, 2010
    IFB - Nothing, but problems and waste of time
    ifbindustries.com

I ordered the IFB washing machine as gift to my sister thru Internet(www.ifbhomeapplainces.com) thinking that service and quality of delivery than any other e-shop. When it was delivered and given demo, the service person found that water injection hose had some problem, after two days he came back with replacement hose, but he found few more problems and suggested to replace the whole washing machine piece. After repeated complaints thru Internet and calling customer care, they replaced a new piece after one long month.

• La
      3rd of Aug, 2010
    IFB - Awful, awful, awful
    ifbindustries.com

My washing machine showed an error in functioning this August. Immediately I lodged a complaint with the IFB at this toll free number -18604255678. I have an annual maintenance contract till 23/02/2008. The person from the IFB reported at my house within a week.

He informed me that one of the washers had to be replaced.He went back promising to return without delay to repair the system. However the man turned up only after repeated enquiries and almost the lapse of three weeks. He repalced the damaged part of the machine and went back without waiting to check if the machine had been rendered functional.

The machine was still not functioning properly and so I contacted the IFB again at 484-6529110 The lady who took my call said that the man would report without delay, but the man turned up only after three days. He started repairing the machine but said that the part had to be replaced again . He came back after one week and startede the repair, but then he said that the part he had brought was broken and that he would return the next day itself to finish the repair. He left the washing machin in a dismantled condition. This was on 15/10/08. The man has not reported till date.

• Ne
      11th of Aug, 2010
    IFB - Despite requests and reminders no body bother to remove the defect
    ifbindustries.com

I approached customer care center, officers of IFB on Phone and ultimately a complaint no. 2997866 dated 04.05.2009 was given regarding the high viberation in the machine . one representative came and did something and told to replace certain parts but despite requests and reminders no body bother to remove the defect. Mr. Sumit Sharma representing himself as the regional head lastly refused to entertain and told the original bill as the forged and febricated one. He told me that if I want to see my machine in working order then I have to Pay for. My machine is in warranty period and the IFB is legally duty bound to replace the machine or to remove the defects by replacing the defective parts.

12th of Aug, 2010
    IFB - Washing machine was not working for the last one month
    ifbindustries.com

Washing Machine was not working for the last one month and machine was taken for repair at Turbhe Navi Mumbai on 19.09.2009. Inspite of repeated telephone call to Mr. Ankur and Nilesh there was no response at all. The customers are being harassed since this is a new machine we request you to replace with a new one or our original machine should be repaired properly and should be handed over to us urgently. We shall be thankful if you look into the matter and expect a reply from you.

• As
      17th of Aug, 2010
    IFB - Has been giving trouble from the day go
    ifbindustries.com

Bought the product directly from IFB direct. Has been giving trouble from the day go. Apart from spending Rs.21, 930/- on the product had to pay for extended warranty & for "parts not covered under warranty" every time a fault happens, which seems to be too, too often. From Nov 2007 ive been having problems with the product & the poor quality of service of the franchisee, M/s Sai Enterprises. The service engineers being sent by them are so poorly trained that every they come to attend a problem, they create a further problem, i think. In the last 4 months (dec09 to mar10) I have raised 5 compaints for 5 different problems & their "initial response time" is anywhere between 7 to 15 days. The last complaint (raised on 17th March, complaint no.4269722) is yet to be resolved.

• He
      3rd of Sep, 2010
    Ifb / Aw6563(W / M) - MACHINE NOT BEING REPAIRED EVEN AFTER REMINDERS
    India

I BOUGHT THE ABOVE WASHING MACHINE FROM RHYTHM HOUSE NOIDA(UP) ON 12TH APRIL 09.THE MACHINE IS LYING UNSERVICEABLE SINCE LONG. REGISTERED A COMPLAINT WITH CUSTOMER CARE(18604255678)ON 20TH AUGUST FOLLOWED BYMANY REMINDERS BUT WITHOUT ANY AVAIL.FURTHER CONTACTED THE BRANCH MANAGER, NOIDA MR RAJESH GAUR WHO DI SEND A MECHANIC THE FOLLOWING DAY AND THE MECHANIC INDICATED TOWARDS SOME CHANGE OF PARTS.SINCE THEN HAVE BEEN CONTACTING BOTH THE MECHANIC AND THE BRANCH MANAGER BUT NO ONE HAS BEEN ATTENDING MY CALLS AFTER THAT.