Idrotherapy.org / Free trial fail

I made order of free trial from idrotherapy.org website. The item I ordered cost nothing but I should pay for shipping - $4.95. Approximately after a week I received trial cream. I used it but I decided not to order it again. However, this company decided to subscribe me for monthly delivery and took $100!

To

Comments

• Lo
      12th of Dec, 2012

I have filed a complaint with the BBB because of the practices of this company, and I will also file a complaint with the Attorney General of Texas, and if they charge my credit card I will protest the charge and refuse to pay for this rip-off. Lottie Carryer

• Un
      17th of Aug, 2014

I am trying to call the phone numbers to get a returns no to cancel my sample and I keep being told phone numbers are unavailable and the email for cancellation will not accept my email address and keeps telling me I do not have an account with them.

30th of Aug, 2016

yes I got my free trial and want to cancel - no numbers to be found anywhere - what a rip off. does anyone have the NZ 0800 number please?

2nd of Jul, 2017

@Martine Bouillir yes total rip - have just been on the ph to them $500 roughly has been billed to my credit card and so far only the first lot of product arrived - everyone be careful we have finally cancelled by calling 0800141482 or 0800058430 one of those numbers will get you through but ask them to get you off speaker phone or you will not understand them - or cancell your credit/debit card as a last resort.

11th of May, 2018

@Martine Bouillir the email sent by idrotherapy for NZ is listed as + 64 800 995 077. I hope this helps. I didn't get any customer support from the Australian number so it was in my best interest to cancel my credit card immediately which was a major nuisance because of poor customer service which I believe lead to a person on another continent with a long delay between communications noted. Waste of time for me.

• Ka
      9th of Nov, 2017

My skin practically drinks this cream. Light and no irritated feeling at all even in our humid tropical weather. My husband loves it and ask for me to re-order since he can see his wrinkles seem smoother after application. And the price seems to have gone down which is always better for us the consumer. Recommend!

• Am
      29th of Dec, 2017

First time use, after receiving the product on the 10th day after signing up, I broke out in hives. did not use it again. planning to cancel it just to find out that my account had already been charged almost $70 CAN dollars. I contacted the company, hoping they can reverse the charges as I was ready to return the products ARGAN and IDROTHERAPY. They made it so impossible for me to return as they are going to charge cancellation which is not indicated on the trial sign up, my own shipping back, not to mention the trouble of making extra trip to the post office. Basically them suggesting that they would just keep the charge made to my account. JUST ANOTHER INTERNET SCAM!!!

• Gu
      12th of Feb, 2018

Cancelled my bank card. Charges made without ordering and i never receibed the product or the receipt. So i opened a fraud complaont with my bank amd cancelled my card so they cannot charge amymore

12th of Jul, 2018

I purchased the 'trial' pack on 12 March 2018 and have since been charged 6 more times ranging from AUD130.85 to 149.80. I received the horrid products about three times in total although from my understanding I only ordered the trial pack (it was on FaceBook)

I rang, got some woman who sounded as if she was working from home in another country (with a kid crying in the background), complained but go no joy. I feel totally ripped off and foolish! My bank advised me to cancel my card to stop 'them' from taking more money. Who is running this rip off company? It is so unfair so many of us have been ripped off.