Idrotherapy / Idro Labs / ee-health.com+[protected] was charged $139.21 plus fast-idrotherapy. com611800954460 $155.63 taken out of my visa without consent.

1 42 Luskin Way Belmont North, Lake Macquarie NSW Australia, Australia

Lisa Wilkerson of PROJECT Channel 10 was promotion about free product on the above only being charged posting and handling. I at no time was aware of any authorised trial or transaction that i had to let them know about. My visa Dispute V1-23473 number. I had my Visa card cut up and this matter investergated by Newcastle permanent bank. They said that i had agreed to free trial and because i never cancelled it i was charged the full price. I did not know it was a trial as I've lost my husband. I thought it was a free sample that i was getting of both products. I only get pension, my husband has not long passed away. And now i have been told that my case is closed. I threw the products away bcause i thought it was not good using that product when don't really know what's in it. I was frightened as whether to use it or not so threw it away. I am now $317 out of pocket out of my pension which at no time did it say i would be charged that amount. I would never agree to something that expensive out of my pension. They said had to notify you and cancel it. I havnt got Visa card now. I'm out of pocket at xmas when i need money for my commitments and food. Can you please help me in any way. Thankyou Nada Small 42 Luskin Way Belmont North NSW Australia. My mobile is [protected]

Na