Menu
D'or24k Cosmetics Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

D'or24k Cosmetics
reviews & complaints

www.dor24k.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for D'or24k Cosmetics has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of D'or24k Cosmetics. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest D'or24k Cosmetics reviews & complaints

L
5:10 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

D'or24k Cosmetics Overpriced and Ineffective: My Experience with D'or24k Cosmetics

I went to this fancy mall and bought three products from D'or24k Cosmetics (dor24k.com). I've been using them since January and honestly, I don't see any difference in my complexion. I mean, I'm not expecting to look like a supermodel or anything, but for the amount I spent - over $400! - I thought I'd see at least a little improvement. I could have gotten the same results from some cheap drugstore makeup for a lot less money.

The salesperson was really pushy too. I kept telling them that my friends were waiting for me, but they just wouldn't stop trying to sell me more stuff. It made me feel really uncomfortable and intimidated.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend these products. They're way too expensive and don't seem to do anything special. Save your money and buy something else.

K
3:39 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

D'or24k Cosmetics High-Pressure Sales Tactics and Insults at D'or24k Cosmetics - A Review

So, I went to check out D'or24k Cosmetics (dor24k.com) and boy was it an experience! I sat down in a chair and the salesperson put some eye cream on me. It was pretty pricey at $399, but I was curious about the whole face treatment they had to offer. Another salesperson came over and offered to show me the treatment. I thought it would only take a couple of minutes, but boy was I wrong! I sat in that chair for 40 minutes!

After the treatment, the salesperson told me the price - a whopping $9,000! I was shocked! But, he said he could reduce it to $4,000 and upgrade the machine for me. Of course, the products were extra. I told him I needed to discuss it with my husband before making such a big purchase. But, the salesperson didn't take it well. He said things like "you aren't an independent woman who makes decisions for herself" and "don't you have your own money?" He even asked if I was afraid my credit card wouldn't go through!

The sales tactics were very high pressure and insulting. Once I told them I wasn't going to make the purchase, their attitude turned hostile. I will never go back there again!

M
2:12 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

D'or24k Cosmetics D'or24k Cosmetics Eye Lift Syringe Review: Scam or Miracle Product?

I recently bought the eye lift syringe from D'or24k Cosmetics and I have to say, I was pretty impressed with the results. I picked it up while on vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, and the sales rep there really talked it up. She told me all about how the owner is famous and has been on Dr. Oz, and I have to admit, I was pretty skeptical. But then she put some of the product on one of my eyes and the difference was amazing. My eyes looked brighter, less puffy, and the dark circles were gone. I was sold.

My mother-in-law was with me and she was so impressed that we went back and she bought some too. We even got suckered into a free facial, but thankfully we didn't buy anything else. After reading some other reviews, it seems like the sales pitch is pretty much the same everywhere - they tell you the online price of the product (which is crazy expensive, by the way), and then offer it to you "at cost" for a much lower price.

When I got home, I was excited to try the product again and see if it really worked as well as I remembered. Unfortunately, it didn't. There was hardly any difference to my eyes when I applied it, and it actually seemed to make new wrinkles under my eyes that weren't there before. I was really disappointed and felt like I had been scammed.

I definitely would not recommend this product to anyone. It's a complete waste of money and doesn't do what it claims to do. In fact, I'm so upset about it that I filed a review with the Better Business Bureau. The company responded and said that the location where I bought the product wasn't an "official" location, but I know that's not true because I found the exact address on their website. In fact, they've since taken down the store locator option on their website, which seems pretty suspicious to me.

Overall, I think D'or24k Cosmetics is a scam and I wouldn't trust anything they sell. If you're looking for a good eye lift product, I'd recommend doing some research and finding something with good reviews from a reputable company.

Hide full review

Is D'or24k Cosmetics legit?

Our verdict: D'or24k Cosmetics earns high praise from Complaints Board, distinguished as a company with a robust reputation for trustworthiness and reliability. Despite the possibility of occasional service issues, D'or24k Cosmetics's overall track record speaks to its legitimacy and reliability as a service provider. Engaging with D'or24k Cosmetics can be done with confidence, though maintaining a level of caution.

D'or24k Cosmetics earns 86% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: D'or24k Cosmetics near-perfect at 86% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

The age of D'or24k Cosmetics's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Dor24k.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows D'or24k Cosmetics website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Dor24k.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

About D'or24k Cosmetics

D'or24k Cosmetics is a luxury skincare brand that offers a wide range of high-quality products designed to enhance the natural beauty of the skin. The brand is known for its use of 24k gold, which is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from environmental damage and promote a youthful, radiant complexion.

One of the key features of D'or24k Cosmetics is its commitment to using only the finest ingredients in its products. Each formula is carefully crafted using a blend of natural extracts, vitamins, and minerals that work together to nourish and rejuvenate the skin. The brand's products are also free from harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances, making them safe and gentle for all skin types.

D'or24k Cosmetics offers a wide range of skincare products, including cleansers, toners, moisturizers, serums, and masks. Each product is designed to address specific skin concerns, such as dryness, dullness, fine lines, and wrinkles. The brand's products are also formulated to work together as part of a comprehensive skincare routine, helping to achieve optimal results.

In addition to its skincare products, D'or24k Cosmetics also offers a range of luxurious body care products, including body scrubs, lotions, and oils. These products are designed to nourish and hydrate the skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and glowing.

Overall, D'or24k Cosmetics is a brand that is dedicated to providing its customers with the highest quality skincare products that are both effective and luxurious. Whether you are looking to address specific skin concerns or simply want to pamper yourself with a little self-care, D'or24k Cosmetics has something to offer.

D'or24k Cosmetics Customer Reviews Overview

D'or24k Cosmetics is a luxury skincare brand that offers a range of high-quality products designed to rejuvenate and nourish the skin. The brand has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers, with many praising the effectiveness of the products and the luxurious feel of the formulations.

One of the standout features of D'or24k Cosmetics is the use of 24k gold in many of their products. This precious metal is known for its anti-aging properties and ability to improve skin texture and tone. Customers have reported noticeable improvements in their skin's appearance after using these products, including reduced fine lines and wrinkles, improved hydration, and a more radiant complexion.

In addition to gold, D'or24k Cosmetics uses a range of other high-quality ingredients in their formulations, including hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, and collagen. These ingredients work together to provide a comprehensive skincare solution that addresses a range of concerns, from dryness and dullness to aging and sun damage.

Customers have also praised the brand's customer service, with many reporting fast shipping times and helpful responses to their inquiries. Overall, D'or24k Cosmetics is a highly recommended brand for anyone looking for luxurious, effective skincare products that deliver real results.

Holistic Rating Overview

2.0
4 review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

D'or24k Cosmetics phone number

+1 305-760-2490
+1 305-760-2490
Click up if you have successfully reached D'or24k Cosmetics by calling +1 305-760-2490 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached D'or24k Cosmetics by calling +1 305-760-2490 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached D'or24k Cosmetics by calling +1 305-760-2490 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached D'or24k Cosmetics by calling +1 305-760-2490 phone number

D'or24k Cosmetics website

www.dor24k.com

D'or24k Cosmetics email

D'or24k Cosmetics social media

D'or24k Cosmetics address

USA

D'or24k Cosmetics Category

D'or24k Cosmetics is related to the Make-Up and Cosmetics category.

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with D'or24k Cosmetics?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with D'or24k Cosmetics Customer Service. Initial D'or24k Cosmetics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for D'or24k Cosmetics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about D'or24k Cosmetics. Discuss the issues you have had with D'or24k Cosmetics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.